Truth Seekers || Season One || Episode 6

||———————————————————————||

The episode begins with four monitors. One was of Moxxie, Blitzø, and Kootz outside Martha's house as Moxxie pointed the rifle upwards, another was of Kootz and Millie emerging from the ocean, another was of Moxxie and Millie french kissing while swinging from a rope. The final monitor was of horses and it zooms past them to reveal Blitzø making a goofy face.

Agent One ; Right there! This was the first sighting.

Agent Two : They are definitely from Hell. They must use this dark magic to cross over into our world. And they seem to be killing specifically targeted people. But why?

Agent One : They always attack at random all over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next!

They then hear a crash from outside and an angry cat noise. They look out from a hole in a wall that was covered with wooden planks. They see that the source of the noise was Blitzø on top of trash bags and looking around.

Agent Two : Ah. Well that's convenient.

Blitzø : SHHH! Remember we can't be seen!

Blitzø slammed down the dumpster then he falls into trash bags. Millie chuckles a bit, Kootz in her arms in his puppy form.

Moxxie : Pardon my word, sir. But you're currently being the loudest.

Blitzø goes to Moxxie.

Blitzø : I said shush your dick-sucking lips Moxxie!

He pokes Moxxie with a used broken condom. Jace walked past them in his human form.

Jace : He's right, hun.

Moxxie stepped away from his boss and saw Millie going in the portal with Kootz, now back in his normal form. Jace hopped in the portal, going back into his incubus form. Moxxie was about to head inside.

Blitzø : GET DOWN!

Blitzø tackled down Moxxie as a net zips by him. Agent Two reloads then Blitzø turned and saw Agent One in front of the portal with a rope.

Blitzø : Loona! Close it!

Millie : Wait no!

Blitzø: Blitzø!

Millie and Jace called out to them, Kootz seeming panicked. Moxxie sees the portal close and he becomes angry. He begins to fight the two agents while Blitzø stays hidden. He then gets hit by a needle and he falls onto the ground.

Blitzø : MOXXIE!

Blitzø quickly ran and grabbed Moxxie, knocking Agent Two out of the way.

Moxxie : I smell...

Moxxie takes a long sniff.

Moxxie : ...colors.

Blitzø reached a dead end and the agents corner him. Blitzø raised his gun at them.

Blitzø : Back off you tuxedo wearing fucks!

Blitzø and the agents raise their weapons. Blitzø was about to fire. Agent Two pressed a button on her gun and Blitzø ended up getting electrocuted. The agents walk over.

Agent One : I'd like to see the suits at corporate call us losers now. That was pretty badass!

Agent Two : Super badass!

Blitzø then passes out. Back in Hell, Millie was punching the wall and Kootz was stabbing it with a knife, growling. Kootz then whimpers.

Kootz : Fuck!