Unexpected Challenge

The show was aired on the following Sunday. Everyone were eagerly watching the show. Ananya and Swaminathan were sitting on the sofa and Ananya was watching the show by munching the french fries that her dad prepared for her munching sessions.

'Chellam..Superah panni iruke da'
(Dear...you did really good...) Swaminathan patted his daughter's head.

'Thanks pa' (dad) She hugged him.

Ananya got the call from her colleagues and annans. They all wished her and they were happy with the TRP ratings that they received for the show.

Here is Vikram's house, all were watching the show. Vikram's father and mother felt proud of their son.

'Interviewla Super ah pesina kanna....'
(You spoke really very well in the interview Son..) his mom caressed his head and kissed his forehead.

'Vikram...I am so proud of you pa. Nee oru business manah jeichiduvenu enakku theriyum pa..aana nee un business kaga un familyah compromise panna koodathu..athu mattum nyabagam vechiko...
(I know that you will succeed as a businessman. But you should make sure that you don't compromise your family for your business...)
money may come and go...but at the end of day family will stay with us' Chakravarthy said which conveyed deep meaning and he patted his shoulder.

'Theriyum pa...ungala paathu thaan Naan epdi irukanumnu kathukitten...business la mattum illa pa...lifeliyum'
(I will follow that dad...i learnt the personality traits from you..both in business and in life) Vikram assured him with a smile.

Next day, Vikram got ready to office in his formals with his blazer. He came down for breakfast wishing his father and mother. After completing the breakfast with usual talks, he was about to start at the office.

'Kanna...pora vazhila..enna pakkathula irukura kovila drop panriya? Inniki pradosham pa'
(Sweet boy...Can you drop me on the way in the temple while you go to  office..today is pradhosham) Leela asked her son.

'Seri ma...' (ok mom..)he said and they both left the house and Chakravarthy left to his lion's club for the charitable event.
They reached the temple.

'Kanna..oru 5 nimisham neeyum koil ulla vanthu pray pannitu po pa'
(Sweet boy....You also come inside the temple for 5 minutes and pray..) Leela said him.

'Amma..officeku time achu ma..'
(Mom...it's getting late to the office..) Vikram dragged.

'Oru 5 nimisham lateah pona onnum aagathu..vaa..'
(You won't lose anything if you reach the office 5 minutes late..) She dragged him. They both went into the temple after buying the things for archanai.

They went into the the main shrine sannidhi, they saw a little girl trying to ring the bell that is far from her reach. She was constantly jumping to ring the bell. Vikram and Leela watched it from a distance, when Vikram moved to the place, that's when Ananya lifted the kid and made her to ring the bell. She found the immense happiness on kid's face. She let the kid down.

'Thank you akka' (sis) the kid muttered and kissed Ananya's cheeks.

'You are welcome kutty' Ananya pinched her nose.

The kid ran from there. Ananya gave her prayers by closing eyes.

'Dei..athu..unna interview panna ponnu thaane?'
(Hey.. that is the same girl who interviewed you that day...right?)  Leela asked him.

'Aama ma..' (yes mom) Vikram replied with a smile.

'Romba azhaga kuttyah cuteah irukka'
(She looks short but too cute...) Leela admired her.

Priest came and they gave their pooja stuffs for prayers. After the prayers, Ananya opened her eyes to see Vikram standing in front of her.

'Vikramey...' She got excited. Vikram Jerked for a second by the way she called him.