Safety Matters

Leela heard a voice as come in from the Chakravarthy's cabin. She prayed all the deities before entering in his cabin. There Chakravarthy majestically standing near the window and glancing the files. Leela nervously went inside the cabin.

'Si..Sir..' Leela called him in a stuttering tone. Chakravarthy averted his gaze from his file and looked at her. He smirked at her which increased turbulence within her.

'Vaanga Madam...' Chakravarthy greeted with a teasing smile. Leela was hell nervous looking at the tone of his voice.

'Aparam...en promotion ku neenga thaan help pannanum...please enakaga recommend panringala? Naan nalla work pannuven...' he smirked making Leela tremble in nervousness.

'Sir...sorry sir...neenganu theriyaama...ungala edhedho pesiten..I know that you will definitely dismiss me. I am ready to face the punishment. ' Leela said with trembling voice by shutting her eyes which looked cute to his eyes. He admired this side of her.

'appo...you are ready to take my punishment is it?' Chakravarthy asked her. Leela nodded her head slowly by looking at the floor.

Chakravarthy came near her. He looked at her face. Her battling kholed eyes, trembling lips her neatly combed long hair and pink cotton saree that was neatly drapped resembled a homely nature of hers.

He spoke to her 'I will let you know the punishment soon..that you can't escape in your lifetime...' Chakravarthy said in his deep voice that made Leela to gasp and look at him shocked. He smirked looking at her reaction.

'Now get back to your work..' he said with a smile on his lips. Leela looked at him and she immediately averted her gaze. She couldn't understand his deep statement. She mumbled thanks and tried to leave from there in hurry making her trip on the door mat but chakravarthy was quick to hold her from falling down.They had a eye lock for a minute. But Leela was first to come out of the trance and she ran from there after releasing the hold from him. Chakravarthy chuckled looking at his effect on her.

'Antha thattula enna kolam pottutu irukae?' Kousalya asked Leela who was drawing patterns with a deep thoughts on her plate during the lunch. Leela came out of the thoughts hearing Kousalya's voice.

'Onnum illa..' Leela said to her.

'Adhu thaan un moonjila therithe..edho irukunu..sollu..enna achu?' Kousalya again asked her.

'Athu...naan Chakravarthy sir kooptaarunu avar cabinku ponen illa...anga avar kovama irupaarunu nenachen..aana...' Leela dragged as she remembered the proximity that they both shared that turned her cheeks pink.

'Aana?' Kousalya gave a suspicious look.

'aana..avar kovapadala...poi unga velaiya parunganu softah sonnaru..' she said by hiding the moments and the conversations that they had.

'Avan apdi panra aalu illiye...' Kousalya thought to herself.

'Hey ennadi..enna sollitu..nee imaginationku poitae?' Leela asked.

'athu onnum illa...athu thaan avar onnum sollaiye..aparam enna?' Kousalya asked her.

'Avar thitti iruntha kooda enakku onum perusa therinji irukaathu..aana onnume sollama vittutaaru..athu thaan oru maari irukku..' Leela said.

'Ippo enna..avar unna thittanuma?' Kousalya asked her for which Leela gave a glare to her.

'Seri Seri..nee edhuvum yosikatha..naan thaan sonnen illa..avara paakum bothu.. romba softahna aala irukaarunu..' Kousalya said for which she nodded her head in acceptance.