Mag is Back

Ananya was standing in a beautiful garden in front of a house that was filled with rose plants of different colors.
The middle of the garden had a beautiful swing where two people could sit on it. She got excited and she sat on the swing and swayed the swing. She couldn't sway it properly as her legs did not reach the ground, by the time she felt a push on her swing. The swing swayed to the considerable height which made her squeal in happiness.She turned to see the person behind her happiness.

The brown orbs and neatly trimmed beard, his well set hair, His constant smile on his face and his well fit black and black combo added more charm to him. He raised his eyebrows to her for which she nodded her head with a blushy smile.

He sat next to her but on the other side of the swing that his back looked front. Their shoulders brushed each other. His male cologne made her twist the knots on her stomach.His eyes bored in hers. The proximity led her cheeks to turn crimson red. She could feel his breath fanning her neck.

'Ananya...' his infamous base voice made her lips tremble.

'Un manasula irukarthu un kannula therithu..aana atha un vaailenthu kekanumnu aasaiya irukku..atha solluviya?' He looked into her eyes intensely. Ananya's face increased the shade of pink. Her heart fluttered hearing his voice.

'Athu vanthu...Enakku...I...I...love you Vikramey...' Ananya managed to say. Ananya looked at him expectantly for his response.

'Ananya...Naan...' he started to say by the time,'Chellam...ezhunthiri..office ku time aachu paaru' her father woke her up by shaking her.

Ananya jerked to see her father standing with a wide smile with his usual vibhoothi pattai on his forehead and holding a ladle in his hand that took time for her to realise that was a dream.

'Chellam..yen ipdi pei aranja maari paakara?' enna achu?' Swaminathan asked her.

'Ada appa..yen ippa ipdi suddenah jerk kuduthu ezhupina?' she groaned in frustration. 'Nalla kanavu...ellam pochu' she pouted looking at him.

'Yen..kanavula vijay devarkonda vanthana?' Swaminathan asked his daughter.

'Seiratha senjitu..ivarukku pecha paathiya?' Ananya thought to herself and glared at him.

'Night fullah K-drama paakathanu sonna kekarthu kedaiyathu...Morning seekama ezharthu illa.. Seri ipdi pentha pentha muzhichitu irukaporiya..sekaram ready aagu office ponum illa?' Swaminathan said and left her room.

'Enna enakku..ipdilaam kanavu varuthu..kadavule..naan sonnathuku enakku enna respond panni irupaaru?' Ananya thought for a while that made her cheeks turn pink. Ananya with the same thoughts she moved to get ready for office.

She entered the office to see no one in the office that made her confused.

'Enna ithu officea yaaraiyum kanom..ellarum enga ponanga..oru vela inniki leave ah?' she said to herself and tried to move. Suddenly she heard the poppers blast and claps from the people who came out and gave surprise to her.

'Congrats Ananya...' Everyone chorosed.

'Papa..kalakitta da..super da..' Pranesh patted her head fondly.

'Thangam..vera levelah pannitae po..' Rohit hugged his sister.

'Thalaivi...mass pannitae' Shakthi praised her.

'Bommukutty..am so proud of you da' Pooja wished her.

Ananya stood confused hearing the wishes. Venkat Sir came front.

'Ananya..I am so proud of you ma..Namma magazineku nalla response vanthu irukku..namma magazine in last two weeks graph upward trendla irukku..intha vaaram 1,50,000 copies sale ayirukku...athu mattum illa..unnoda storyku avlo letters and mailsla appreciation vanthu irukku..anga paaru...' Venkat sir showed her desk to find piles of letters being placed on her desk.