Family Party

Morning her alarm screamed and woke her up. Ananya woke up with swollen eyes and with a high headache.

She found the mobile and the letter was still on her hands. Fresh tears formed in her eyes thinking of the confusions that surrounded her.

She placed the mobile to charge and placed the letter in her bag. She decided to check on the letter once she calmed her mind. She got moved to refresh. She was all dull. She came down to see Swaminathan preparing breakfast for her. He saw her face seem to be dull and tired.

'Chellam..vaa da..ennachu face dullaha irukku?' Swaminathan asked her.

'Onnum illa pa..konjam head ache..avlo thaan..' She replied not to make him suspicious.

'Appo inniki leave pottu rest edu da..' Her father said.

'Illa pa..enakku inniki neraiya vela irukku..naan office poiye aaganum..' ananya replied.

'Oru naal leave potta onnum aagathu..yen un officela nee mattum thaan vela seiriya?. Vera yaarum illiya..' Swaminathan's voice showed a kind of irritation seeing his daugher's face and condition which he found abnormal.

'Aiyo appa..naan ennoda story oda next chapters pathi Venkat sir kitta discuss pannanum..inniki meetings irukku..Naan nalla thaan iruken..office pona seriyayidum. Nee worry pannatha pa. Naalaam periya rowdy theriyum illa...' Ananya tried to be chirpy and consoled her dad from being worried about her.

'Intha rowdy thanathuku onnum korachalilla...Naan sonna kekava porae..seri breakfast ready..Saapdu..' Swaminathen fed her breakfast and packed her lunch.

Ananya left to office with abnormally quiet that made swaminathan worried though she changed his mind by her usual antics.

In the office, Ananya was sitting blankly thinking of the previous day's events. Her mobile ringtone brought her to reality. She saw the caller id that made her lips to curve lightly in spite of the mind blockings of the events.

'ippo ivaru edhukku call.panraru...' Ananya said to herself.

She was thinking whether to attend it or not as she wanted to avoid him so that, it would be better for both of them.

But on the other side, her heart wanted to attend the call as she couldn't think of ignoring him. At last she made up her mind to attend the call.

'Oye..energy ball..' Vikram's voice made butterflies fly in her stomach.

'Sollunga Vikram...' she sounded as normal as she could, hiding her pain.

'enna ma...tiredlaam pocha?' normal ayitiya? Vikram asked her with concern that made her feelings miserable.

'why does he care for me when his heart belongs to someone?' she thought to herself.

'hello...linela irukiya?' Vikram again asked her.

'haan..line la thaan iruken Vikram..yeah am ok' she replied with a deep thought.

'Ma...nalaikku enga amma appavoda wedding anniversary ma..athunala enga veetla nalaiku evening oru chinna party arrange panni iruken...Nee kandippa varanum ma.' Vikram's voice showed excitement.

'Super vikramey...unclekum auntykum ennoda wishes sollidunga..' She replied with a smile.

'Atha neeye nalaiku vanthu sollu ma..Nee kandippa varanum..ok va..' Vikram said to her.

'Naa epdi vikram anga..anga business and elite peoplelaam varuvaanga..' She dragged on showing hesitation in her voice as she is looking to avoid being around him.

'Ma...nalaiku is not a business party..Family party thaan..family members and friends mattum thaan irupaanga..nee kandippa varanum..Pranesh, Rohit, pooja, shakthi ellaraiyum invite panni iruken..Nee sureah varanum ma..' Vikram's voice showed an expectation.

'Seri vikram..naan varen..' she replied with a chirpy tone.

'Ok ma..bye nalaiku meet panlaam...' saying that she disconnected the call.

Ananya's mood changed within seconds. Though he said he is in love with someone else, she always wanted him to be happy. She couldn't deny anything that makes him disappointed. She started to think of the gift that she is going to gift their parents.

In the evening, she went to a boutique to gift his parents with a beautiful Green silk saree with Maroon border for his mom and a matching maroon shirt and dhoti for his father. She collected it.

The next day being a sunday, she got up quite early and was all cheerful. She is going to meet vikram in spite of the confessions that he made the other day.

She was restless all day. She was eagerly waiting for the evening to come soon.

'Appa...neeyum vaa pa..vikram veetuku..' Ananya said to her father.

'Illa chellam..inniki oru practice session irukku ma..naan ponum..new movie ku naan en studentsku dance practice kudukanum..Ippo illana enna..innoru naal naan kandippa avangala meet panren..' He said to her unknowingly.

'Hmm..seri pa..' she sighed and left to get ready for the party.

Ananya got ready in the white calves length gown. She left her hair free. She wore danglers matching her dress. She did minimal makeup by kholing her eyes and maroon lipstick that lifted her natural beauty.

By the time, she came down she saw Pranesh, Rohit entering the house.

'Masterrr....' Pranesh entered calling his name. Swaminathan saw them coming.

'Vaa..da..maganey..ennada pudhusa Masternu koopudra..eppavum chithappanu thaane kupuduve...' Swaminathan asked by holding a bunch of his curly hair.

Ananya's non blooded brothers usually address Swaminathan as Chithappa out of affection, that became a habit for them as it is said that Unexpected bonding and relationships are always special forever.

'Chithappa...chithappa...please en thalaila mattum kaiya veikadhinga..personality poirum...' he said by adjusting his so called setted hair.

'Aama periya personality...eppo thaan da intha mudiya vettuvae...thalaiya paaru kuruvi koodu maari..' Swaminathan knocked his head.

'Yov chithappa..innum 5 varushathula ennoda hair style thaan thalapathye vechipaaru..nee vena paaru..' he said in the gethu tone.

'edhey...' Swaminathan asked in a horror tone.

'Apdinu evanavathu sonna seruppala adinga...' Pranesh said that made Ananya & Rohit chuckle at his reaction.

'Chithappa...neenga varala?' Rohit asked him.

'Naanum ketean thangam..avarukku inniki edho vela irukaam..' Ananya said with a bit of disappointment.

'Paravala pa..neenga poitu vaanga..naan vikram kitta aparam pesikaren..' Swaminathan said to them.

With that they left to party after their usual banter with swaminathan.

'Nalla Pasanga...' Swaminathan smiled and nodded looking at the disappearing car.

'Anney...pooja akka, Shakthi varala?' Ananya asked her brothers while Pranesh was driving the car.

'Pooja engayo veliya poiruka..Shakthi avala pickup pannitu varuvaan....Avanga rendu perum straightah partyku vanthuduvaanga da..' Pranesh said.

Here, Vikram was all restless and hyperactive all day thinking of her presence for the party .

They all reached the venue. Ananya got down to see their three storey house was decorated with lighting and flowers.

She was amazed to see the decorations. She entered the mansion not knowing that another storm was going to shatter both of them.

Please vote and comment your opinions.

SJMinnal🌸🌸🌸