Chapter 1 - how it started

Madeliene, a 4 year old toddler and also the son of a billionare enjoyed walking down the park with his aunties and his mother. Everyone admired the madeliene family. They were the kindest people in the kingdom, mabye as kind as pure vanilla even. Everyone was amused by their gracious, bright hair, and their elegant use of light magic. But there was only 1 particular cookie who despised the usage of light magic. A cookie so quiet and secretive.

Espresso cookie.

Espresso cookie wasnt much if a popular kid. His dirty brown hair disgusted some cookies, but espresso never really spoke up about it. He let them insult him. He let them critisize him. There was nothing he could do about it. After all, he didnt even have any family hes close with. His dad was the only one with him, but not even his own father made him feel like a kid. He was always told to be mature and deal with his own problems.

One day, as madeliene walked the park again with his aunties and mother, he heard the faint noises of sniffing in a bush. As if someone had been crying. Madeliene shifted his head over to the tree he heard it from, and decided to approach.

"Madeliene, where are you going?" Vanilla madeliene (madelienes mother) asked.

"I hear somthing." madeliene said. But one of madelienes aunties grabbed his hand.

"What if theres a monster that eats you? Or hurts you? Dont go there!" Maple madeliene said. She was the anxious and paranoid auntie, the one who constantly worries.

 She was the anxious and paranoid auntie, the one who constantly worries

(I just chose a random auntie lol)

"Oh come on, Maple madeliene. Madelienes a brave boy. Let him find out whatever mystery he thinks it is." Peanut butter madeliene said, slapping maple madelienes hand off of the kid.

"Hey! I just want madeliene to be safe!" Maple said, putting her hands on her hips with a stern look.

"Hes safe, alright? We are all her with him. And plus, who would want to hurt OUR little prince?" Penut butter argued back, crossing her arms. Maple and peanut butter madeliene argued and argued, and while doing so, madeliene went up to the crying bush.

"I CAUGHT YOU!!" Madeliene screamed, but that didnt help at all.

"AAA!" Espresso cookie screamed in fright, startled by madelienes sudden yell. Espresso wiped his tears away and stood up.

"Oh. Hello!" Madeliene said. Espresso didnt say anything and adjusted his glasses.

"Are you ok?" Madeliene asked. Again, no reply.

"..uhm..well, my names madeliene!"

"I know." Espresso mumbled.

"What?"

"I know." Espresso loudened his voice.

"How did you know?" Madeliene tilted his head slightly, but espresso didnt say anything once again. Madeliene stared at espresso, but espresso tried to avoid looking at his eyes. He didnt want an awkward situation. All of a sudden, madeliene grabbed espressos hands and tried to pull him out into the broad sunlight. But espresso didnt like that idea. He held on to the tree, trying to avoid going out. But madeliene was much stronger, consuderint he was actually being fed properly by a carer. He managed to pull espresso out and introduce him to his aunties and mother.