chapter 5 - looking for signs

Espresso had spent an hour setting up madeliene and raspberrys room. While the party went on, he had to work. He had to fluff up their pillows, neaten their sheets, vaccum their room, all that stuff. As he was wiping down raspberrys side table, he heard crunchy chips voice screaming. It was coming from the room next to the one he was working in. Out of curiosity, espresso followed the furious yells and opened the door very slightly.

(Some wildchip in this part so sorry to the poeople out there who ships wildberry or crunchy chip with someone else)

"Get away from me, you maggot!" Crunchy chip screeched, punching wildberrys chest. But wildberry seemed unharmed.

"Im not even going any closer to you." Wildberry said, crossing his arms. Crunchy chip got annoyed, seeing that wildberry wasnt reacting to his attacks. He yelled once more, and continued to punch with extra force. Wildberry was feeling slight pain, but it still wasnt enough to make him fight back. Instead, wildberry grabbed both of his hands to stop the attacks and smiled faintly.

"Your short." Wildberry giggled. Wildberry expected a kick or scream, but instead crunchy chip stared back at him. Wildberry slowly stopped giggling and observed his face. It was heating up.

"Huh? Whats wrong with you?" Wildberry asked.

"What do you mean!?" Crunchy chip blinked a couple of times in a fast pace, stepping back a bit and snatching his hands away.

"Why are you turning red?" Wildberry asked.

I-IM NOT!!" crunchy chips anger bursted again, but instead of doing his useless attacks on the chest, he ran towards the door. Espresso panicked, and quickly pretended he was doing somthing else. Crunchy chip ran out, making his way to the bathroom. Espresso smirked, and walked over to the bathroom to tease crunchy chip. He put his face close to the door, and spoke.

"Looks like someone has a type." Espresso said.

"WHAT!?" Crunchy chip opened the door with his wet face, and glared right at espressos eyes.

"I DONT HAVE A TYPE!! I DONT LIKE HIM!!" Crunchy chip yelled.

"I never said anything about that pink haired man, did I?" Espresso giggled, and crunchy chip processed what he had said. When he realised espresso was right, and he was just making his feelings obvious, he tried embarrassing espresso as well.

"We-well, you sure have a type too!" Crunchy chip said confidentally. Espresso, who thought he was just doing that to embarrass him, laughed.

"Oh yeah? With who?" Espresso said, bending down slightly and crossing his arms.

"With madeliene!" Crunchy chip said, also crossing his arms with a smirk. Espressos grin instantly turned into a frown, surprised at chrunchy chips sudden answer.

"How do you know his name!?" Espresso asked.

"I saw you two talking outside. You even gave him your blanket. Nobody here shows affection, and its the first ive seen you show it to anyone. Is he special?" Crunchy chip asked.

"N-no! Well, kinda, but that doesnt mean-"

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"No!!"

"Do you like him?"

"No more questions!" Espresso stormed away back into the room he was supposed to work in, and closed the door behind him.

"Me, and madeliene, in a relationship? No! Gosh, that crunchy chip is so annoying. Why would he suggest that? Im not gay! I dont like him! Disgusting!" Espresso was complaining as he wiped the tables, not realising he had been wiping the same table for a while. He wiped, and cleaned, dusted every spot and made sure the sheets were neat. But he started to get tired.