chapter 4 - We meet once more.

7 years go by, neither madeliene or espresso spoke to anyone of eachother. It was hard for madeliene. It took him a long time and a lot of distraction to forget about espresso.

Though he never got espresso out of his mind, he accepted the fact that espresso had left. Ever since then, madeliene and espresso had kept quiet. Espresso got better at work, and even madeliene got a job.

Sooner or later, they'd never thought they'd see eachother again.

For christmas, dark cocao gathered up his courage to throw a chirstmas party. It was VERY rare for dark cocao to do somthing as nice as this, so thats why caramel arrow, crunchy chip, affogato and espresso were nervous. They havent really talked to anyone but eachother for the past few years, so of course, all 4 of dark cocaos best assistants got into formal clothing. Espresso knew that pure vanilla, hollyberry and other of their gaurds/workers were coming, but he didnt know that madeliene had became one.

"Espresso, set up the drinks! Crunchy chip, swipe the floors with the help of your dogs! Affogato and caramel arrow, set up the decor!" Dark cocao ordered. He was in such a hurry.

"Come on now! If your not busy, do SOMTHING to help!" Dark cocao yelled.

after 30 minutes of preparing, they were ready. It was now 12:40. The important guests would be coming in in about 10 mimutes.

"Double check! Check if everything is done nicely, check if everything is perfect!" Dark cocao ordered. The 4 cocao workers checked everything, and they were sure it was ready.

"Espresso, stand here!" Dark cocao ordered, pointing at the right side next to his throne. Espresso flew up there.

"Caramel arrow, next to espresso!" Dark cocao ordered, pointing next to espresso. Caramel arrow ran next to espresso. Dark cocao then pointed at the left of his throne.

"Afotgato, there!" Dark cocao said. Afogato teleported there in no time.

"Crunchy chip, next to afogato!" Dark cocao said. But crunchy chip groaned.

"Why affogato? Can I at least swap with caramel ar-"

"NO COMPLAINTS! just go where I tell you to!" Dark cocao scolded. Crunchy chip used his wolf to help him up, and finally, dark cocao sat in the throne between all his workers.

"Open the gates, and they'll arrive soon." Dark cocao said. The gaurds pulled on each door, opening the enterance. There, they already saw hollyberry, raspberry, princess cookie, knight cookie, raspberry mousse cookie and a whole lot of other cookied standing there.

"Hollyberry? Why so early?" Dark cocao said.

"I got excited!" Hollyberry said, instantly making hed way over to dark cocaos throne. Espresso and caramel arrow, knowing dark cocao didnt like people touching or going on his throne, ran infront of cocao to prevent hollyberry from going near dark cocaos possesion.

"Hey, whats with all this?" Hollyberry asked, swirling her finger around caramel arrow and espresso, one hand on her hip as she arched a brow.

"Very well done, espresso and caramel arrow. You both know my expectations well." Dark cocao said, standing up.

"Cream wolf, go." Crunchy chip whispered, twitching his head at the direction he wanted the wolf to go. The cream wolf knew what he had to do, and he walked over to hollyberry. He used his snout to push her off of the steps, but instead of being annoyed or angry, hollyberry was impressed.

"Wow! I must say, yiu trained your citizens well!" Hollyberry said. Dark cocao was a bit surprised. He hadnt had a compliment in years, and it was his first after a long time.