3

POV: Vegas

I sat there and drank my drink. It was noisy and I couldn't concentrate on anything else.

Someone looked familiar. It was Kim..Kimhan Theerapanyakul. My so call cousin...wait no...we aren't cousins anymore. After what happened at the main house that night, it was revealed by Korn that we aren't related not even a drop of blood.

He was sitting at the bar and he didn't seem to care for anything.

"So much for 'watch your backs'."

I chuckled and shook my head. I looked at him before walking up to him.

Kimhan Theerapanyakul, youngest of the main family. Very strange. Very cold. Very...secretive. That is what makes me attracted. I want to know.

Why he never shows up to the house? Why he never fights for the lead spot at the main family against Kinn?

Strange.

"Hey. Let me buy you a drink."

There he goes again with the cold stares. Never say a lot just a few.

I grabbed his arm before he got up and looked at him.

"Don't fucking touch me."

Yikes. Cold too. Alright. Challenge accepted.

I watched him walk towards the bathroom as I turn around and disappeared into the crowd.

Time passed~

"Sir. We got a problem."

"Say it."

"We were on break and we were just passing by the restaurant down the street. And..."

Vegas looked up at his guards and frowned, "Get to the point."

"Sir...we saw two guys from the Gang Lords putting Kimhan Theerapanyakul in their van. It looked like they were trading him off or-"

Before they could continue, Vegas got up and ran out the door grabbing his gun. A bunch for guards followed behind knowing what to do.

Time passed~

POV: Vegas

I don't know what I'm doing. But this is right.

I got into the car and drove quickly. Gang fucking lords. I knew it. They weren't dead.

He escaped.

I ran right into the building and saw him, "Gregory Yates."

"Glad you still remember me Theerapanyakul...hmmm... weird. Didn't know you were close to Kimhan Theerapanyakul of the main family. Last time I checked you were on their ass trying to take over. What happened to that?"

"Haha. Funny. Quit digging on my life and hand over him. We can do this the easier way or we can do this the harder way."

Greg pulled a chair and sat down spinning the gun in his hands as he smirked.

"See. This is the Vegas I know. Threatening to kill everyone."

I had enough. I shot the guard standing next to Greg and every single gun was pointed at me and my guards. Greg laughed loudly. His annoying ass voice. I will rip his heart out with my hands.

"Vegas. Vegas. You're not gonna get out here alive. This...this is my revenge."

I chuckled lowly. He don't know the full Vegas Theerapanyakul.

I glared at that bitch. I smirked and tightly held the gun.

"One last chance Greg. Where is he?"

"Vegas. This isn't the old Gregory Yates you know back then anymore. The time you murdered my entire family. This. This is nothing bad for you. I'm just getting started."

I chuckled lowly. Alright. I quickly looked at him. I shot him right in between the eyes. All I heard were gun shots around me and every single guard was dropped to the ground.

I quickly walked through.

Where the fuck is he?

I looked through every room.

"Search every fucking room. Knock down the locked ones. I want them all searched. Now!"

I heard muffling as I ran further. I heard laughing and groans.

What the hell?

I kicked the door down. The scene was horrifying.

I saw about three guys naked from the bottom with their dicks out. Two guys holding Kim down and another with a gun near his head. One gun was inside Kim.

What the fuck?

Within a second, all six guys were shot dead on the ground. I turned and saw Kim.

He was nearly naked. It was the same clothes we saw each other that night at the club. That son of a bitch.

I quickly took off my jacket and went near him. He had dried tears on his face. He was staring blankly at the ceiling.

His shirt was half torn. His bottoms were gone. His hands were tied and I took them off.

I put my jacket around him and covered him up. I picked him up as he kept quiet not saying a single word.

POV: Author

Vegas picked Kim up bridal style. Kim's pupil turned to look at Vegas for one second before closing his eyes.

Vegas carried him out and got into his car setting into his seat with Kim in his arms and making space between him and the steering wheel.

Vegas drove off and straight to his apartment.