33

POV: Pete

"Tem Chalach."

"Tem Chalach. Tem Chalach. Tem Chalach."

"That motherfucker. How dare he."

I whispered under my breath as I struggled to tie my belt around my pants. I am currently changing and putting all my weapons away and only taking my gun. I don't even know if I even need it.

'Tem? Are you serious? Was Tay not enough? Why is he even working with Korn?'

"He could've bombed the place or relieve his pleasure somewhere else. Why did he even fucking come here and....whatever."

I mumbled as I ran my hand through my hair trying to make it stay down so it wouldn't stand up like a porcupine when I go confront my so called "trusted best friend's fiancé."

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"What the hell were you thinking Tem?!"

Tem was on the ground coughing blood up as I stood before him and angrily pointed my gun at him.

"Are you seriously that fucking horny to the point that you have to rape Kim? Why do you continue to do the worst things ever?! Do you not think of your finance? Get it through your fucking little brainless head of yours Tem! If I didn't come for you, Vegas would've killed you!"

Tem started to chuckle and wipe some blood off the corner of his lips and smirked as he looked up at me, "Isn't that what you're doing right now?"

"You should be grateful I haven't shot you yet Tem."

"You expect a 'thank you?' Pete! Listen! I never loved Tay. You don't get it. The only reason I even considered proposing to him was because I was forced into it. My parents saw him as a goody two shoes and wanted him as their son-in-law. I had no say in anything."

I was angry. How could he say all this? Where the hell was the Tem that cared for Tay and that visited the main house everyday and was laughing and joking around with us? Where did he go?

"What the hell is wrong with you. What happened to you? Why did you change so much?"

Tem chuckled showing his bloody teeth and slowly crawled towards the empty crates which were stacked against the wall and leaned onto them as he stay on the ground.

"I never changed. I was never that person Pete. I don't find those stupid get together with you guys fun. Boring. Everything was and is boring. Tay? Not only is he a guy and I was forced into a gay relationship but he wants to settle down and have kids. He'sfucking useless anyways. All he does is nag and complain everyday about where I go and when I come back. I can't have fun in my own life Pete. Luckily, Korn came along and he offered me a deal. I help him get to Vegas and kill him and he gets to Kim."

Tem started laughing like a maniac as I stare in shock as he continued, "What a dumbass Korn was. I had eyes on Kim since the day I stepped into the house and saw him. I wanted him. And I got him. Just like that. Korn was so stupid and weak. He never got to Vegas like he wanted because his own trusted son, Kinn, killed him. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!"

I stared at him in shock. This isn't the person that Tay loved. This wasn't the person that showed up in front of us and promised to take care of my friend for the rest of his life. This person is a maniac and he had lost it. He's nothing now and will never be.

"You betrayed us. You broke everything between us Tem."

Tem looked at me with nothing showing his face and smirked, "Are you going to pull the trigger Pete? Come on. Go ahead."

I angrily loaded the gun again and stepped closer to him pointing straight at the middle of his forehead.

"Come on Pete. What's taking so long?"

I gritted my teeth and backed away, "This isn't what Tay going to want. I can't."

"You're still thinking of Tay? Pete! I raped Kim and you're still letting me go? Ohhhhhh I see it....You like Vegas."

I widen my eyes and stared at him in shock, "W-what?"

"I knew it. You have feelings for Vegas. You want him all to yourself. Consider the fact that Vegas kidnapped you and tortured you, yet you still forgive him and instead you fell in love with him. You, Pete, are glad that I raped Kim."

"You're a sick man Tem."

"Don't deny it Pete. You are glad I did what I did because now you have that tiny hope in you that hope that Vegas will leave Kim and fall for you."

"Ridiculous!"

"I'm correct. Admit it Pete."

'I won't deny my love for Vegas but then again am I really glad about what happened to Kim? NO.'

"You're a sick man Tem. I may like Vegas but I would never hope or wish that their relationship will break up. Vegas and I talked and he loves Kim. I support it. Don't you ever touch Kim or anyone again."

"You're in denial Pete."

"Shut the hell up Tem. I am not in any denial. I came here on my own and its to kill you. I don't know what changed you but you aren't the person that Tay fell in love with and I know for a fact that I don't know you. We all never knew the real face you had and are. I can't believe after how well we were while we were friends and you still go out of your way to do something like that."

"Stop acting like you didn't see it in me Pete. You knew."

"I didn't know anything!"

"Pete. Pete. Pete. You can't possibly not see it after that night between us right?"

"Nothing happened that night Tem! Stop making up lies and adding lies."

Tem laughed loudly and stood up as he took a few steps toward me, "You can't possibly forget the night we spent together. You were drunk. I was drunk but sober enough to see. We were together that night at my place. I lied to you and said that Tay brought you there and have left early. You can't possibly forget right Pete?"

My face went pale. This is what I wanted to forget.

"You did what Pete?"

Both our attentions averted and we turned towards the familiar voice. My eyes went wide as I stepped back and opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Tell me everything right now."