15

POV: Author

"Can you freaking stop screaming?!"

Next thing Vegas knew, a book hit his head and he held the spot that was hit and glared at Thankhun, "What the hell!"

"Your fault! Don't yell at me or command me to do anything and don't curse either!"

"I said freaking not fucking!"

Thankhun threw another item except this time it was his own shoe but Kim caught it before it could hit Vegas, "P' can you stop throwing stuff at Vegas?"

Thankhun pouted and crossed his arms frowning. He went into Tem's arms and started to complain as Tem was nodding his head and trying his best to comfort his soon to be husband.

"I could've taken the hit you know?"

Kim scoffed and sat down on the couch and leaned his head back massaging his temples, "Yeah right. Another thing to your empty head of yours and you would pass out right there. I would let Thankhun hit you but I don't want to be the one to drag you home."

Vegas chuckled and sat next to Kim, "So you're saying that you will come home with me again?"

Kim shoved Vegas's face away from his own face making the other turn his head as Kim continued to massage his temple.

"Do you still have a headache?"

"And if I do?"

"Just sleep. I will take you home after."

Kim looked at Vegas searching for some type of "prank" or joke that Vegas is thinking of but it was actually worried and sincere in his eyes and expression.

Kim was about to close his eyes when Porsche, Pete, and Thankhun came running in yelling excitingly.

"Kim! Kim! Guess what!"

Kim rolled his eyes and groaned, "Whattttt."

He was so tired of Thankhun's energy and he couldn't take all the noise with his headache that was coming back.

"Pa agreed to let me have my honeymoon in Seoul!"

"Congrats."

Thankhun pouted at Kim's lack of genuine in his voice, "Cmon Kimmmm be more supportive!"

Kim grabbed Thankhun's wrists to stop him from shaking his body back and forth because he was getting rather dizzy.

"Stop screaming. Congratulations! Now Pete, Porsche take him away."

Porsche saw how Kim was really tired and met his eyes and knew to follow the order. While Pete met with Vegas's eyes and it showed hatred and annoyance.

POV: Vegas

I saw Pete. He didn't change much. Same bubbly character.

I looked into his eyes and saw hatred and annoyance.

I grabbed his arm and dragged him while Porsche was holding Thankhun back from getting close to Pete. I saw confusion in Kim's eyes as I walked away.

I knew approaching Pete like this was wrong but it had to be fixed either way. I never got to talk to him after he escaped and after we met one another at the attack on the main house.

Pete shoved my hand off aggressively and grabbed me by my collar, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT VEGAS?!"

I stayed calm because at this point I understood where he is coming from but I didn't want to mess up everything.

I grabbed his wrist gently and looked him in the eyes, "Look Pete. I'm sorry. I know what I did back then and it can never change anything between you and me. At this moment, I understand how angry you are and I completely understand the hatred you have for me. I don't blame you. But please, accept my apology. I promise, I won't get near you or touch you. I won't mess with you. I'm sorry Pete."

Pete stayed the same but released his hands away from my touch. He calmed down a bit and backed away.

I saw a change in his eyes from anger to sadness?

"Do...do you like Kim?"

'Huh?'

What is Pete saying? How did he even see that?

I looked at him in confusion. Why would he ask that after what I just said?

"I will take that silence as a yes. Look Vegas. I don't care who you like or who you want to relieve your pleasure on. But don't you dare use Kim. Me and him have no relation but I can't stand to see him get hurt again."

'Again? What does he mean.'

"Again? What do you mean again?"

Pete took a few steps back and was about to turn away but I grabbed his wrist, "Wait! What do you mean again? What happened to Kim?"

Pete shoved my hand off again and turned back around, "I have no say in his past or his life. I am just warning you Vegas. I may have been easy back then but trust me I am over it. But Kim...Kimhan is not easy. Don't do something you will regret Vegas."

Pete walked away and I stood there confused.

What about Kim do I not know?