29

POV: Kim

I heard small muffles and slowly opening my eyes trying to adjust to bright light.

I was finally able to recognize the faces around me. I was in an unfamiliar room. Hospital.

"W-wha-"

I couldn't get out anymore words as my that was super dry.

"Here have some water."

I drank the water before Vegas took it away and put it out the table, "How are you?"

"Not good. Hurt."

Flashes of those scenes came back to me as I started to get uncomfortable with the pairs of eyes staring at me.

I remembered.

POV: Author

Kim was getting really uncomfortable and those bad memories weren't helping. Kim started to scratched against his neck and face leaving red marks.

Vegas grabbed his hands for him to stop as Kim was crying and trying to struggle out of Vegas's grip, "L-let me go. I hate it. They- they kissed me. They did bad things to me. Vegas please."

"I know. I know baby. Don't hurt yourself please."

Kim couldn't process any of Vegas's words and kept trying to struggle out of his strong grip, "Let me go Vegas. Let me go."

Kim roughly pushed Vegas away and continued to scratch his neck, arms, and started to punch his chest as tears were streaming down his face. He roughly grabbed his head with his entire body shaking as he hugged himself.

"Out. Get out. Get out."

Everyone was confused as they stared at the shaking boy while some were crying while others were worried that Kim was going to hurt himself.

"Baby-."

"GET OUT! EVERYONE OUT! LEAVE ME ALONE! Leave me alone."

Kim choked out the last words and sobbed loudly as he pulled his knees closely to his body and hugged them.

Everyone left with sad and worried expressions on their faces. Vegas, on the other hand, was furious.

When they closed the door, Vegas turned around and faced Kinn.

"I'm going to find that mother fucker."

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
POV: Kim

'What is wrong with me?'

'Why did she sell me away? Impossible. He's lying. He's just trying to get in my head.'

I got up and snuck out as I saw that there were no bodyguards. I disguised a pillow under the blankets and closed the curtains to make it look like I was still there.

I snuck out the hospital and towards the main house again.

'I'm coming for you Korn.'