12

POV: Kim

I woke up with the sun hitting my face. It was annoying. I usually have curtains or something.

I tried to get up but was automatically dragged down again because of an unfamiliar weight on my waist. I turned to the side and there was Vegas.

'Oh yeah I forgot. Vegas decided to sleep here.'

I tried moving his arm but it was locked in place so I couldn't move it at all.

I heard a groan and he hugged my body closer.

"Great."

I mumbled and I didn't move. I looked at his face.

He was peacefully sleeping.

'How can someone sleep so peacefully after knowing they tortured someone and killed like hundreds of people?'

Vegas moved closer again and now his face was buried into my neck. I felt his hot breath tickle my neck and I was weak.

That's my weak spot. My neck.

"W-wait Vegas move."

POV: Vegas

I heard a little whimper and I opened my eyes. My face was almost completely buried into his neck and covered by Kim's hair.

I moved back and saw Kim's eyes were closed as his lips were a little parted letting out low breaths.

'What happened?'

I looked at him again and then I knew it. His neck.

Didn't know someone like Kim had a neck kink.

I leaned closer on purpose towards his neck again and whispered into his ear, "Do you have a neck kink?"

His eyes opened wide and he pushed me back making me fall off the bed.

"What the fuck?!"

I saw Kim's face turn a little pale and he held his ear that I whispered into and he grumbled, "Don't fucking touch me."

Then he got off the bed and quickly ran into the bathroom locking the door behind him.

I chuckled. That was the first time I saw Kim get so flustered about something.

POV: Kim

I locked the door behind me and leaned against it.

'What the hell was that?'

I touched the spot on my neck again and I felt my face go hot. I looked at the mirror before me and I saw my entire face light pink.

Oh my god!

Am I blushing to what Vegas just did to me?

I stripped my clothes and hurriedly got into the shower. I felt relief as the hot water hit my body.

I didn't have any shampoo so I used the same one in the bathroom as yesterday. It does smell like Vegas a lot.

I guess I kind of like the smell.

————————————————————————————

I got out the shower and realized I didn't have any clothes. Only the same ones from last night.

"Maybe he went downstairs already."

I mumbled and grabbed the spare robe and put it on.

Unfortunately the robe was kind of short

I opened the door and the room was empty. I sighed in relief and headed towards the closet. I walked in and it was pretty neat.

(Wider closet and more closet area to the right and left down the hall)

I looked around and couldn't find anything good. Well I mean there's a lot that's good but not my style.

My hair was still wet and probably dripping wet.

I felt a towel on my hair and it was drying it. I knew who it was. I stood there and let him massage my hair.

It was nice. I usually don't dry my hair right after but later on or sometimes just let it air dry.

After a few minutes, I turned around and was met with Vegas's eyes.

I saw his eyes run all over my lips down to my collarbones which was showing more now since the rope around my waist was getting undone.

We looked at each other and didn't say a single thing.

For once, I was a little curious of what goes on inside Vegas's head.