Summer Jam

As we was pulling up to the united center I looked around all I saw was hoes. Shit they aint even have clothes on and it didn't help it was summer in Chicago. Damn I hope these hoes are clean because if it smells the aquarium im going to be pissed. Kenni looked pretty though I aint gone stunt we killing these females by a long shot. My momma always told me less is more , shit let a man use his imagination instead of putting all out there. While we was shown our seats all the naked hoes went up the stairs. But us we was seated in the front row.  The show was a lot of fun , kenni damn near lost her voice when trey came on the stage. He killt it and so did my girl dej loaf. She so pretty to me  , fetty wrap came out. He killed of course and so did wayne. But when august came out I couldn't help but dance along . when he looked out in the crowd he stopped and stared at me. 

Kenni: hmm seems like you caught someone attention 

Tyler: shut up ( smile) he aint looking at me 

Kenni: you right he stairing 

When the show was over kenni applied some lipgloss and grabbed my hand, when we got back she darted for trey. I just sat on the couch and looked at all the pictures I took tonight. I was happy that my hair and make up was still slaying even after my turn up session. i felt someone watching me , I put my phone down and I saw august looking at me , he patted fetty on the back and walked over to me. oh shit play it cool tyler act like he just a regular nigga.