MBN - Chapter 2

Flashback - Before the Incident

The guild was as cheery and noisy as usually. The guild was often visited by some of the people in Magnolia. Many quests filled on the quest board as many mages in Fairy Tail Guild took the quest and finished it.

The same goes to the Team Natsu , following Natsu Dragneel , Lucy Heartfilia that is me , Happy , Gray Fullbuster and Erza Scarlet.

"Hey , Luce ! Let's pick a job ! Together !" Said Natsu while grining at me causing me to blush before heading towards the quest board.

"Hmm... So I see two. One is about eliminating a sea snake. Two is about hunting an ancient witch. Which one ?" I asked Natsu while showing him the two quests papers , one of them was only a normal paper but another one pf them was in goldish paper. It's rare.

Natsu stared at both of the paper for awhile , his face making weird gestures. Both of the quest had the same reward but the goldish one payed a bonus if the witch is killed.

This man , is taking soo long in choosing between two if this. I groaned before heading towards Erza and showed the paper quests.

"So , which one ? Natsu had a hard time figuring one of it." I asked. Erza took both of the papers and placed it on the table before tapping her index finger by her chin.

"Let's go for the witch"

-- TIME SKIP --

"I-I... Freakishly hablish tishling wishing train." Said a certain pinkette made all of his friends looked at him while raising an eyebrow.

"Huh ? Flamebrain finally admits that he wants a train for chrismast?" Said Gray as he eyed the pinkette infront of him with a smirked.

"Well, I think he said that he hates the train. Like he always said." I smiled at Gray as he glanced at me and said "Oh you , I'm just kidding man."

Not long after that , the train had come to it's destination , Loerial Town . I helped Natsu step out of the train. He was whispering something , loud enough for me to hear that made me blush fifty shades of red.

"You smell nice , Lucy. I like it"

I placed Natsu at a nearby bench and he quickly rested his head. My blush from the incident before didn't disappeared but increase more as he made cute faces in his nap.

I smiled , sitting beside him and continue staring at him. I blushed , thinking about how Natsu will hold me , kiss me and make me his forever.

'If Only he knew I love him...'

"Hey ! There you are Natsu and Lucy. I thought you guys ran off. Erza told me that we should go rest for awhile. We will start our mission this afternoon so be ready." Said Gray as he walked towards us and signalled his finger towards the blue motel by the side of a coconut bar.

I helped Natsu gets on his feet as he was still taking a nap from the evil train. I put his warm arm around my shoulder and hold his waist to keep the balance. I blushed again as I touched those hard muscles all over his body.

I love it. But sadly enough , no one seems to noticed about it. No one. Not even Natsu his self.

We went inside the motel and they gave us a big room with 4 beds and 2 bathrooms , following a small kitchen and a balcony. It was pretty nice and neat.

I placed Natsu on a nearby bed. Smiling towards his sleeping face . How could a man can be this cute ? I took one last look at him before walking to my bag.

But suddenly I was pulled by a strong yet warm hands and I immediately fall back and landed on something. A pair of arms quickly make it's way to my waist. I noticed whos arm is that , Natsu. Natsu Dragneel.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I blushed furiously! Oh my god ! He's hugging me for god sake ! I swear , this time. I was blushing like a tomato. He squirmed a little and tighten his hold on my waist.

Oh gosh , how can I stop blushing if he does this to me ? But I admit it , it was like a heaven. He's so warm and makes me comfortable. He had hugged me once before , but this is so intimate.

I shook myself from my heavenly thoughts , I forgot that Erza , Happy and Gray will come here in seconds !

I slowly pushed his arms away and brought myself out of the bed and heading towards the bag. Okay, now I regret it. But it's for the best.

-- TIME SKIP --

Erza nudged me using her elbow making me squeaked a little. I looked at her in confused of what she wants to tell me .

"Hey , there is a Love Festival going on tomorrow. I was planning if we finished this mission today , we will go to the festival tomorrow. So , how about it?" Erza asked me while brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Love Festival? Then , can it be a perfect chance for me to tell Natsu my feelings for him? It's sure is sudden but I can't keep this feeling forever. I can tell Erza and Gray that I had some things to discuss with Natsu and bam! I confessed everything to Natsu.

He might not accept me or being so dense in not knowing love. But I accept my fate. And I'm not gonna lose on capturing his heart.

I nodded towards Erza with a big grin plastered all across my face . Erza chuckled at my sudden reaction before speeding up infront of us. We already reached at the witch's place.

I stared at Natsu. I will do it tomorrow. Just wait Natsu.

"I'll tell you ...."

"Tell you what ? " a voice suddenly appeared beside me. It was Gray. He looked at me which I just turn away from his gaze.

"Nothing. Let's just go. The witch might know where we are." I said as I walked further and went to Natsu and Happy .Leaving Gray behind , alone.

I talked with Natsu and Happy as we searched within the forests. I glanced towars Natsu who was staring at me. We both smile at each other , but I was the only one who is blushing at that moment.

I wanna tell you Natsu.... That I love you. Then , a sound was heard nearby. It sounded like a girl , screaming. I turned to look at Erza but she was no where to be found.

The girl's screaming became louder and I searched for Gray , but he was no where to be seen either. Happy was lying at the ground. I looked around again to find Natsu.

But...

He wasn't there. The girl's screaming suddenly went to stop as I felt someone hitting me with a real hard thing. I felt my head began to dizzy and slowly I falled into a dark abyss.

"Natsuu........"

There will be a part 2 in this flashback. It doesn't have much NaLu moments here but I hope you enjoy !

~DragneelShade