Kingsisleverse 3.

You'll wake up with the crew waiting. Wave them off again before you go looking for the Frogfather. You'll be doing a few quests here in Jonah Town and in the Skyway.

Start by talking to Captain Ahab, who will send you on 2 quests before he finally says where the Frogfather is. Head down to the Gullet and fight your way to get the password for the Frogfather. Once in, he'll cut you a deal. Get some spices from a Monquistan fort and Ratbeard's yours to talk about.

Head out to the fort, but be careful. Ghost will lurk around and it won't be pretty. Avoid them before going in. Again, avoid until you have to fight. That should be 5 battles, but be careful in the 4th one. Foulgaze will be lurking the battle and will deal high levels of damage if he gets too close. Bonnie Anne can deal with him (Especially if she has been promoted) and can keep herself alive if needed. Make sure to grab your soon-to-be next companion before you head out with the spices.

Return before Frogfather gives you the rundown; while he can't tell you where Ratbeard went, One-Eyed Jack of Flotsam can and will do it to return your favor (Since he hasn't done it for the Frogfather).

(Note: You can take the Crab Alley quest here. There's a guy named "Sohomer Sunblade" that gives it that'll lead you back to Triton's Well. It doesn't give bad experience, but it'll benefit your companions with plenty of training tomes.)

Head over to Flotsam, play hide-and-seek with Jack before he admits defeat. You have a chance to go get a part of the will before the fire, but Ratbeard got the upper hand.

(Here, you can take the Colossus Blvd quest from a "Private O'Doyle" with the name "Colossus Trouble")

You'll head over to the abandoned Lighthouse before you pass out again.