Dragoonverse 4.

Wake up to the others arguing before you have to shut them up.

Head straight for Kazas, the Black Castle. You should have Dart, Albert, Shana, and Rose with Dragoons. Haschel won't have one, but he'll still be available.

( Kazas)

Once you collide with Kongol, be careful. He hits harder and really hates when you miss your additions. Shana and Rose can keep you alive as best as they can, but be careful.

Once you get to Doel, you'll learn that he brutally murdered Albert's father, who is not happy (And your bloody ally killed his best Knight? How are you still alive? Oh wait-) You'll get launched into the fight without time to prepare.

Doel himself is ok. But it's once he turns into Dragoon Doel do you have to be careful. Albert's Dragoon (Thanks to Lavitz) may have Rose Storm. If you have not unlocked that, this fight will be a little harder against the boss. Shana is a much stronger healer than Rose for this fight, but Rose can keep hitting him. Make sure you have one of them when you fight. Dart can deal incredible amounts of damage, so he'll be a good help. Doel has no weaknesses since he's the Lightning Type, but that means he has no strengths either. Beat him down before getting hit by the next cutscene.

Doel will reveal Lloyd's plan before dying. Haschel will get the Violet Dragoon from Doel. And you?

Passed out.