Dragoonverse 5.

I hope you don't miss going unconscious.

Upon waking up, you'll find out that the group carried you to Fletz, which is where the Twin Towers are and where Lloyd might be targeting.

(Fletz)

The best course of action is to first go near the entrance and watch the scene with Princess Emilie (Albert's words are so funny to listen to, especially if you make choices to try and refute his words). Follow this with going to the Cafe and talking to the waitress, Kaffi, who will tell you about an astronomer that knows more about the Moon That Never Sets and the Black Monster (What she calls it gets Dart to almost blow a fuse, but that's why Albert is with us). Wait until night before you meet the astronomer, Fester. He will tell you all about the Moon and some other things before he must leave for the castle. You are allowed to stay at Nello's place for the night before the group concludes to not find Lloyd.

(Barrens)

The group will then head towards the Barrens, where the group will get jumped. Dart will get knocked out and Dragoon taken, so the others will hesitate to fight. Shana will transform, shielding you with a powerful light so you can fight with your Dragoon. Quickly use your whole fighting potential before you get the bad news, you couldn't get the Dragoon back. Dart will still be unconscious, so Albert and Haschel will carry him while you and the girls will cover the front.

(Donau)

Upon arriving, a villager named Kate will take them into her place after seeing Dart's condition. After he gets up and the group tells what happened, you get two things. Dart's fuse finally being blown (Albert takes him outside to calm down) and Kate's plea to go save her fiance, Lynn, from the group that jumped them (Oh, Rose never showed so much pride in going to save someone that's not important to her). Head over to the Mayor's house and show him the letter, which he'll tell them to go back to Fletz. Just before you leave, you'll meet Meru, who knows her way through the Valley of Corrupted Gravity (aka, the place you have to gain access to go get the Dragoon and Lynn) better than the rest of the group (Dart will argue, but the others intercept him since they know he's not 100% calmed down).

Head back to Fletz and get Fester to help you into the castle. The king will be unsure, but Fester will convince him to let you go to the Valley. Before you leave the Castle, Princess Lisa's maid will tell the group that Lisa wants to speak to them. She will alert the group that something was happening and that Princess Emilie and King Zior have been acting strange. The dinner that the group is invited to confirms it. However, they are unable to do anything as of now.

Head out the next day and get yourself over to the Valley of Corrupted Gravity.

(Valley of Corrupted Gravity)

Time to get lost. Meru will be able to lead the group, but she's not going to stop you from wandering off course to get items. Just don't wander too far and don't get lost.

I know you didn't just get lost, right?

Upon reaching the end, Shana will have a shaky feeling when nearing the Virage that was blocking the way. When nearing it, the Virage will wake up and try to take your head (You don't need it, right?). Remember that Dart and Meru don't have Dragoons and yours will be unusable. Meru will actually have a "Magic" option, but it may or may not be unusable depending on your team. If you have Rose and/or Albert on the team, she can't use this option.

Once it is defeated, the cutscene will show Shana's mysterious light coming back and forcing the Virage to become suicidal (Ok, not literally, but it does fall off the ledge into nothingness, so I think it counts). Take the time to talk to everyone before the group pushes forward.

(Home of Gigantos)

Duck.

Ok, really it's run, but same thing.

You will get bombarded by arrows from random spots, but you can turn them off if you go to the left. Once the trap is deactivated, go forward and fight your way through until you find a tunnel. The group will split into three; Dart, Rose and Albert will go into the Tunnel; You, Shana and Meru will actually talk about secrets (Meru accuses you of hiding something and your fire the accusation back), and Haschel will continue forward (He made the lie that he needed to rest, but it wasn't like anyone thought twice) (Ok, Dart thought something was fishy). When the group gets back together, Haschel's gone and Dart's complaining (And I quote: "If he was really going to rest, why is he the most active one of this group? He's probably a grandfather, yet he moves around like he's the youngest person here!")

Run to the back and join Haschel in combat against Gehrich. You'll be forced to have him in your party, but that shouldn't affect your team too much. Again, Dart and Meru don't have Dragoons, Your Dragoon is Unusable and Meru can only use Magic if Rose/Albert are not in the battle. Speed is your greatest ally, as the enemies will be fighting to be faster than you. Meru and Haschel have the speed to keep up while Shana can keep the team alive fastest.

Upon defeat, Kongol will save the team from a falling statue arm. Gehrich will admit that the Princess is a fake before dying. While Haschel will deal with the body, Kongol will help the team into the basement, where you'll find Lynn and Dart's Dragoon. Kongol will join the group and the team will be ready to move forward.

(This is optional but this is the ideal time to go back to Lohan and buy Kongol's Gold Dragoon Spirit from the merchant on the ground level, there. But don't haggle too hard or he will keep it.)

Head back to Fletz and barge into the castle, Kongol being a major help here. Sneak around the castle until you get to Princess Lisa's room, who will alert you that the Ceremony for the Moon Dagger is already happening. Sneak over to Emilie's room and look around. You, Shana, Meru and Kongol will wait outside (Kongol's too tall to be inside) while the others look around. Exchange words about powers and how the four of you are different from the people inside (A lot of secrets get exposed here) before the group finally joins you with the real Princess Emilie, who is pissed. Watch as she pushes through the fake guards before you break into the Ceremony, just as the Moon Dagger is given to the fake Emilie. She reveals herself as Lenus, a Wingly working with Lloyd, before fighting her way to an escape.

Be wary of some things: Meru and Kongol don't have Dragoons (Unless you went and got the Gold Dragoon), your Dragoon is Unusable and Meru's Magic can't be used here. Kongol can actually use a special set of abilities, which are similar to his Additions, just more damage. During this fight, be as fast as you can before Lenus escapes.

Albert will reveal his position of King, which will get Zior to instantly get back into a more official role. He will give you an order to use his finest ship, the Queen Fury, to race after Lenus.

Oh. But you can't go yet. You have to black out first.