Pokeverse 7.

I really hope you didn't miss this.

So when I mentioned that your start to Johto determined your game, this is where I'll explain it.

After defeating Pryce and Clair, a distress signal will reach you from Goldenrod. You'll run there before you meet up with Red. He won't take your presence well before vanishing. Whitney will be a little shaken, but you better get moving to Olivine.

Upon arriving, Red will be there. Jasmine will alert you before you are ambushed. A redhead will commence a battle with you while Red vanishes. Jasmine will inform you that the kid is named Silver and to be careful.

She meant that.

If you chose league first, Silver's team will reflect what he has in game; Sneasel, Magneton, Gengar, Crobat, and Alakazam. His starter will be the stronger type of your starter (Grass: Typhlosion, Water: Meganium, Fire: Feraligatr).

If you chose lab first, his team will actually reflect Red's team. So whatever you fought, it will be almost the same. Except for the starters. The starters will be replaced with the Johto Starters. He will also replicate if you chose Charizard with Typhlosion and he won't be fooled if your starter isn't in the party.

After the fight, he will come to his senses from something. While Jasmine checks him, a package will appear at your feet. Same deal like Red's package, a plaque and a letter. Amber will find this weird when you talk to her at the dock. Before you leave, Jasmine will come up to you and will thank you for your assistance. She will also mention that Silver is doing better and will be up for a rematch if you want. You can find him up at the lighthouse if you want to fight him. He will have the team that you fight him with if you chose league. The other team will completely vanish.

When talking to the captain, you will head off for Hoenn.

And pass out.