| Chapter 18 |

February 19, 2021

It was morning and Nicha and Miyeon were sleeping together in Nicha's bed.

Nicha was the first to wake up, being greeted by the warm embrace of Miyeon, in which she had slept all night.

Minnie soon realized that her face was in Miyeon's chest, so she immediately pulled away from it and looked up to look at Miyeon who was still sleeping.

Nicha noticed that there were tear marks on Miyeon's cheeks, so she caressed her face.

At just Nicha's touch, Miyeon woke up and smiled at her, hugging her tightly and pressing her face into the younger's chest.

"Miyeon-ah did you cry again last night? Is it related to why you passed out and are getting tired? Is there something worrying you? Do you want to talk about it?" Minnie asked as she stroked Miyeon's back.

Minnie was worried about Miyeon, she often had breakdowns and cried, she was afraid her health might suffer.

Miyeon held Nicha close and cried once more.

"Min...Min...I-I missed you..." Miyeon said suppressing her true feelings.

"Me too Miyeon-ah...you don't know how much. If you'll let me, I'll stand by your side like the friendship we had five years ago." Minnie said, kissing Miyeon's cheek.

"Please...come back." Miyeon said holding Minnie.

"I will never leave again, I will be by your side." promised Minnie.

After a few minutes, Miyeon calmed down and looked up at Nicha observing her intensely, first her eyes then her lips, those same lips that for years she wanted to savor, even just one last time.

"Better?" Minnie asked, smiling and leaving a kiss on Miyeon's forehead, who nodded in response.

Minnie got out of bed and Miyeon was ready to protest the heat loss, but stopped as Minnie took her hand to lead her into the bathroom.

"Here are some towels, there is the bathrobe, the shower gel is already in the showerbox..." Minnie opened the cabinet under the sink and took out a new toothbrush. "You can use this one, it's new. If you need anything else tell me...Ah, the clothes..." Minnie said leaving the room and coming back with different clothes from the ones Miyeon was wearing the night before.

"But those aren't my clothes." Miyeon stated

"I know it." said Minnie leaving the clothes on the stool.

"I'm going now, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask." Minnie said before approaching the door, ready to go out, but Miyeon stopped her by hugging her from behind.

"Thanks Min...I love you." Miyeon said resting her head on Nicha's back, who turned and took Miyeon's face in her hands, kissing her forehead before hugging her.

"Me too...don't hesitate never again to call me if you need help." Minnie said and Miyeon nodded.

Minnie broke the embrace and left the room to go to the other bathroom to get ready.

She was the first to finish, so she headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her and Miyeon.

The older came out a few minutes later, the bath had taken up her time, she had been thinking about everything that had happened to her and Minnie until now, coming to the conclusion that what she felt for Nicha was more than love, Miyeon didn't want to be away from her for even a second, she wanted to sleep with her every night and bathe with her more often, she wanted Minnie to hug her while they were both naked under the covers, she wanted this to become normal.