| Chapter 29 | pt.1

January 31, 2022

It had been eight months since Minnie and Miyeon's contract ended.
The two girls now worked separately, but as promised by Nicha, the two spent a lot of time together. Minnie always tried to take care of her and the two chose where to sleep every other week.

Nicha was in her office on the phone that morning, renting a beach club on Sokcho Beach for Miyeon's surprise party that night.

"Thank you again for your availability sir. The charge will be paid immediately. See you this evening." Minnie said, ending the call.

Nicha took a deep breath and leaned her back in the chair as she stared at the ceiling.

After a few seconds Bambam entered the room.

"Min, are you okay? You seem quite stressed." the boy said, approaching the desk and placing some papers on it.

"I want everything to be perfect, Bam. I want to surprise her, I want her to like it, and I want everything to go according to plan." said Minnie, almost rapping.

"Hey hey, calm down. Everything will be perfect. Yeon likes anything made by you and with you. She will definitely like it." Bambam reassured her.

"I hope so Bam, she deserves the best and I don't want to let her down." Minnie said.

"You won't, I'm sure of it."

"Bam, can you lend me your scooter tonight?" Minnie asked

"The red one? But it's old." Bambam said.

"It doesn't matter, that's our scooter too. Do you remember Miyeon's birthday six years ago? I want to try to reconstruct that moment a bit. Only instead of being 19, she's going to be 25." Minnie explained, smiling at the fond memory of her.

"Then I'm taking it for a check-up right away and it'll be yours for tonight." Bambam said smiling.

"Have you settled for the fireworks thing? They must be activated at midnight, not a second more, not a second less." Minnie asked.

"Of course Min, relax. Everything is ready, the video is ready too. You just have to contact your friends. Lisa and Jennie are on the flight, along with Sorn, they'll be here by lunchtime. Did you call Sana?" the boy asked.

"I was about to call her when you came in." Minnie said

"Then hurry up." said Bambam "I'm leaving you now, I'm going to take the scooter to the mechanic."

Bambam said goodbye to Minnie and left the room.

Nicha sighed and picked up the phone, before dialing Sana's number.

"Hey Min, what do I owe this call to?" said the Japanese girl.

"Sana, I need your cooperation. I want to make a surprise for Yeon's birthday and I need you to contact all of her friends and have them come to the Malibù club on Sokcho Beach tonight. It won't just be a birthday party, there will also be another surprise for Yeon and a party to celebrate after midnight, if all goes well." Minnie said.

"I understand Min. You can count on me too and don't worry, she'll definitely like it. You are so thoughtful, thank you Min. You don't know how much Yeon has changed since your return." said Sana.

"Thank you Sana. At the entrance to the club, Bambam will welcome you and explain what to do."

"Okay Min. What time should we be there?" the girl asked.

"By 5.30pm, you must be there well before us." Minnie said.

"Perfect, see you tonight then. It will be beautiful, don't worry." said Sana.