| Chapter 22 |

March 13, 2021

It had been nine days since the accident and Minnie was ready to be released from the hospital.

Nicha was sitting up in bed as she ate breakfast when the room door opened, revealing the figure of Miyeon holding papers.

"Min!" Miyeon called and Minnie looked at her with a smile on her lips.

"Yeon!" Nicha exclaimed, smiling.

"I just finished filling out the discharge forms. Are you ready?" Miyeon asked, coming over and stroking Minnie's hair.

Minnie smiled and then started eating faster.

"Slowly Min, like this you risk suffocating yourself." Miyeon said as she continued to stroke Minnie.

The raven finished eating and slowly took off the covers, then sat down on the side of the bed.

"Yeon, can you pass me the clothes please?" Nicha asked, pointing at the clothes arranged on her chair.

"Do you want a hand getting dressed?" Miyeon asked as she placed Nicha's clothes on the bed.

"No, I can do it." Minnie said.

Nicha started to unbutton her pajamas, but she winced in pain.

"Stop! You will hurt yourself like this Min." Miyeon said, hugging Minnie.

Miyeon broke the hug and continued to unbutton the pajama top, before taking it off, then took the bra and slipped it on slowly, hooking it behind her back, then took the t-shirt and put it on Nicha, then did the same with the pants.

The brunette then helped Minnie brush her teeth and face, before closing Minnie's bag and walking out of the room.

"T-Thank you Yeon...for everything you are doing for me." Minnie said, taking Miyeon by the hand.

"This is nothing compared to what you have done for me for seventeen years." Miyeon said, kissing Minnie on the cheek, which turned red as a tomato.

The two left the hospital and walked to Miyeon's car.

The brunette helped the raven sit in the car, before buckling up her seat belt, as the older  ducked down, the younger gave her a kiss on the cheek, making her blush.

"I love you Yeon." Minnie said, looking Miyeon in her eyes.

The two stared at each other for a few minutes, both wanted to exchange a kiss, but fear held them back, so Miyeon reciprocated the gesture, giving a kiss on Minnie's cheek, before closing the door and sitting in the driver's seat, ready to go at Nicha's house.

After an hour, the two arrived at the house and entered, heading to Minnie's room.

Miyeon helped Nicha lay down on the bed, then unpacked Minnie's bag and placed her clothes in the closet.

"Thank you so much Yeon." Nicha said smiling and Miyeon smiled back at her.

Miyeon took some clean underwear and pajamas from Nicha's closet and placed them on the bed.

"Min, maybe it's better if you take a bath before you change." Miyeon said.

"Y-yes, b-but I d-don't know h-how to do it, I'm afraid to wet the wound." said Minnie, stammering and blushing.

"I'll give you a hand... I'll try not to wet the wound. If you allow me" Miyeon said, taking Minnie's hand.

"T-Thanks Yeon, I hope I'm not bothering you too much." Minnie said, looking down.

"Never Min." said Miyeon, smiling.

The brunette went into the bathroom and filled the tub with a bit of water, to prevent the water from reaching Minnie's wound, then she took a sponge and a basin, filling the latter with water.