| Chapter 29 | pt.2

January 31, 2022

After two hours, Minnie was on her scooter, again under Miyeon's building, waiting for Miyeon to come down. After a few minutes of waiting, Miyeon arrived, smiling at the sight of her girlfriend and the familiar scooter.

Nicha scanned her from head to toe, appreciating her simple yet elegant outfit.

"But that scooter...?"

"Do you still remember it? It is the one with which on this day six years ago, we went to Sokcho Beach, to celebrate your nineteenth birthday." Minnie said smiling.

"Of course I remember! That was the best birthday I've ever had. You've always known how to surprise me, you know me all too well." Miyeon said, pecking Nicha's lips and she smiled.

"I hope I can surprise you again then." Minnie said, as she placed the helmet on the brunette's head.

"You will certainly succeed." Miyeon said, giving Minnie a smile.

The two left and after two hours, they were already in front of Sokcho beach.

Minnie got off the scooter and pulled Miyeon's helmet off, arranging her hair, before helping her off and doing the same with her helmet.

Minnie took Miyeon's hand and smiled at her, before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Did you decide to exactly recreate the atmosphere of six years ago?" the brunette asked with a smile on her lips.

"Yes, but it's a little different this time. As I already told you, let yourself be surprised, today is all for you, to make you understand how precious you are and how happy I am to have met you." said Minnie, starting to walk along the shore.

Everything around them was silent, the only thing she could hear was the sound of the waves breaking on some rocks.

Miyeon closed her eyes as her head was on Nicha's shoulder.

"You don't know how much I love you, Min. Not for gifts, but for your simple presence, for your affection and care. I often thought about how stupid I was for not noticing it before, but now I also love our past. Thank you for resisting and accepting me." Miyeon said.

"As much as I wanted to play cool, I couldn't be without you. Even when you came back and I was scared, my feelings were stronger." Minnie said, stopping and kissing Miyeon's forehead.

After a few seconds, the two reached the Malibu club.

Minnie was about to enter, but Miyeon stopped her, grabbing her arm.

"Min seems closed, maybe we better leave." Miyeon said, but Minnie shook her head.

"Trust me." Minnie said, before pressing down on the door and entering, followed by Miyeon.

Miyeon was surprised by the atmosphere in the room, with every step she took she was enchanted by the photos, the balloons, the sweet scent of the candles, but what surprised her the most was the projector and the two pillows on the floor, in front of a white blanket on the wall.

"Min..." Miyeon whispered, bringing her hands to her mouth in surprise.

"Shh, this is nothing. Sit down." Minnie said and the two sat down on the two cushions.

Minnie played the video and Miyeon couldn't take her eyes off the blanket anymore.

The video told Miyeon's story, from Minnie's point of view, all the videos and photos Minnie had taken of her in 18 years.

Slowly the story began to speak of no more about one but two people, resulting in the relationship between her and Nicha, including their separation.

Miyeon had tears in her eyes. While Nicha, while the video was playing, had never taken her eyes off the girl, that would not stop crying.