Before You Read

Hello my lovelies, my beauties, my friends!

So, after trying to find Howard Stark fanfics on Wattpad for the longest time, and not really coming up with much, I decided to write my own. This is more of a redemption story for Howard, since I feel like there would've been a way for him to be redeemed if the MCU had really tried. Anyway, here are a few things you guys need to know before you read, including some warnings:

1.) I have never watched any of the Agents of Shield, so don't expect any of that to be incorporated, unless stated otherwise.

2.) There will be SMUT in this story, so please, if you are under 17 or are uncomfortable with smut, don't read the story.

3.) DO NOT REPORT MY STORY FOR SMUT OR SWEARING!

4.) This story really won't follow many timelines to an exact, since it's a work of fanfiction. If you don't understand what I mean, a work of fanfiction means I can make things happen and not happen as I want them, even if they did or did not happen in the MCU.

5.) Roxanne is a very sarcastic person, and she can be a real bitch when she wants to be. Honestly, I'd say she's like Dean Winchester in lady form.

6.) I will be putting clothes in the media, but her clothes won't always fit that timeline, considering she is from an entirely different time herself. (Meaning she brought a good bit of her clothes with her.)

7.) Peter and Morgan both are close to Roxanne, and are sad when she disappears, as are Pepper, Rhodey, and Happy.

8.) A few kinks will be involved in the story. ;) So, I won't name them all, but a few are choking, sub/dom, spitting, hair pulling, degrading, and praise. There may be more, but as of right now, I don't really know what else will be added.

If you guys have any questions, please feel free to ask. I will answer any and all questions to the best of my ability. So, without further ado, here is the story of Roxanne Felton and Howard Stark...

- Youngblood