Chapter Seventeen

WARNING: A LITTLE SEMI-EXPLICIT SCENE TOWARDS THE END. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. DO NOT REPORT MY STORY.

*Flashback*

"Now that Roxy is gone for a bit, you and I can talk seriously." Peggy commented, and Howard nodded.

"What else could we have to talk about?" Howard asked, causing Peggy to sigh.

"I'm going to ask you questions, and I want you to answer them honestly. Then I'll tell you what you need to do after I know your answers." Peggy said, making Howard sigh.

"Fine." He grumbled, as Peggy smirked to herself.

"Do you get a weird tightening in your chest or stomach when she's around or when she talks to other guys?" Peggy asked, causing Howard to bite his lip.

Instead of answering, he simply nodded.

"Do you like having her around? Do you find yourself trying to be around her as much as possible—maybe more than other girls you've been around?" Peggy asked, smiling at Howard.

"Yes, but I don't see how--" He began, before Peggy cut him off.

"Howard, the way you feel when she talks to other guys is called jealousy. The need to have her around or be around her is more than just an attraction." Peggy said, making Howard from.

"And that means what exactly?" He asked, and the woman sighed.

"You're hopeless," She murmured,"it means you have feelings for her. You want to be with her, and for more than just a night. Maybe you should take a couple days to think about your true intentions with her, but from your own point of view," She said, and he nodded,"Remember, don't hurt her, or you'll have me to deal with." She added, giving the man a glare.

*End of Flashback*

     Howard laid in his bed that night, and began to think over his feelings for Roxanne. He never had feelings for any of the girls he spent nights with, and even if he did, the feelings disappeared once he slept with them. The other girls never stood out to him like Roxanne was.

     Roxanne was an enigma, and he was definitely happy to have her in his life. She could protect herself, she wasn't a damsel, and she was very pretty. He also liked that the girl didn't only want his money, though he did plan to shower her with gifts when given the chance. He just wasn't sure how she felt about being showered with gifts, but he wanted to believe that she'd accept all the gifts he gave her.

      The more he thought about her beauty, her grace, and his feelings for her; he began to remember what she was wearing earlier in the day. The short skirt, the hoodie that was baggie but fit her perfectly, the thigh high socks, and the band around her upper thigh. The more he thought about her outfit, the more he felt himself becoming aroused at the thought of her.

      Her beauty was undefined, and she had the figure of a goddess. He hoped one day to see her with a little less clothes, but he wasn't sure if the girl would ever allow that to happen. She wasn't one to be easily subdued by his flirtatious ways and sweet words. The simple smirks and winks he gave to other girls, as well as meaningless compliments, did absolutely nothing to Roxanne Felton, and that made him feel more determined to be with her.

     Howard had closed his eyes for a few moments, as he thought about her clothes, her figure, and her beautiful face. He could imagine the way her skin felt beneath his fingertips, and the way she would pant after a long kiss he'd place on her lips. He remembered how she panted after their last kiss, and he imagined hearing it again. He slowly began to fall asleep while thinking about her, which made him have a dream he had tried to keep at bay for days.

*Dream*

     Howard laid in bed, reading a book to try and figure out what changes he could make to finally complete his own super soldier serum. As he was reading, he heard a light knock on his door.

"Come in." He called, as he flipped another page.

"Mr. Stark?" He heard, causing him to look up from his book.

     His eyes widened when he seen Roxanne standing near the door, still in the same outfit she had been in earlier, but this time she wore a lacey black top that barely covered her large breasts. He watched as she slowly walked over to his bed, before she kicked off her shoes and climbed on to the bed. She grabbed the book from his hand and placed it on his bedside table, before she straddled his lap and placed her hands on his chest.

"You're very attractive, Mr. Stark, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about our kiss for days," She said, her voice soft and seductive,"I was hoping we could resume what would've happened, had you not pulled away." She added, as she leaned towards the man.

    Her breasts brushed against his chest, as she slowly began to grind her hips against his. He felt himself growing hard, as he also felt a wet patch grow on his pants. Her lips landed on his, as she grabbed his hands in hers. She placed his one hand on her breast, and his other at the end of her skirt.

     As the kiss grew heated, he slowly slid his hand up, moving her skirt up with him. She pulled away with a cheeky grin, and his eyes grew wide, once the skirt was up at her waist.

"I didn't wear any panties, just for you." She whispered, and he couldn't hold back his moan of satisfaction.

    His hand squeezed her ass, before moving his hand to touch her wetness. She was so warm, so wet, so soft--

*End of Dream*

    Howard quickly woke up with a gasp. He looked down and seen he had gotten a hard-on from the dream. He couldn't believe he had such an explicit dream about the woman, but he was also proud of himself. He felt a smirk grace his lips at the thought of Roxanne feeling the same way about him. He hoped she did, and maybe one night he'd be able to live out the dream he was having. Since she wasn't in there to take care of his problem though, he decided to go to the bathroom and take care of it himself with the memory of his dream still lingering...