Chapter 1

_ . _

Chapter 1

It has been two decades since the death of Medusa. The Kraken, which had set itself free from Medusa's corpse, was also killed by Medusa's eyes themselves. Perseus, the son of Zeus, was able to save Princess Andromeda and the citizens of the Cepheus Kingdom. After the salvation of the kingdom, Zeus tried to persuade his son, Perseus, to return to Olympus and be immortal. However, Perseus never had a lingering attachment to his biological father because he was raised by a human couple despite them not having a blood relation.

 However, Perseus never had a lingering attachment to his biological father because he was raised by a human couple despite them not having a blood relation

Perseus
Son of Zeus from a human 

Perseus refused Zeus and returned to the mortal realm, then became a wanderer. There was no news heard about him from Olympus. Hermes, the messenger of the gods, said that Perseus built a family of his own, wandering throughout Greece and Rome with his sons and daughters.

Perseus' amusement from the gods had dissipated; attention then shifted to Poseidon, who had brought home a boy that was said to be his offspring from Medusa. The gods were surprised to see the boy, unlike his mother, who was the most fearsome monster that ever existed in Olympus.

The boy called himself Samael, for he had heard it from his mother's lips a lot of times when he was with her. The gods were a bit disappointed because the boy wasn't able to inherit his mother's beauty. Medusa's beauty was still a topic of discussion among the gods of Olympus, even when she became an official Gordon monster.

The gods even dared to compare Medusa's beauty to that of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. Of course, the goddess was enraged because her beauty was being compared to that of a gordon monster. Aphrodite sought appearances from her father, Zeus, complaining about the insults that the gods and goddesses had given her.

Zeus was enraged and gave those gods and goddesses a warning. In the meantime, Olympus was quiet, as was the case about Poseidon's offspring from Medusa.

Poseidon's kingdom was somewhat noisy because of the upcoming banquet for his daughter, Euadne. Poseidon's daughters are famous nymphs among the seas of Olympus. Their beauty always entices the fishermen and sailors of the human realm throughout Greece and Rome. Some said that there was a prince in one of Rome's kingdoms who dared to enter Olympus and cross the sea just so he could see one of Poseidon's daughters.

 Some said that there was a prince in one of Rome's kingdoms who dared to enter Olympus and cross the sea just so he could see one of Poseidon's daughters