🔪 Yandere!Leo x Reader hcs

Requested: Irl friend

Type: ?

Reader Pronouns: They/Them

Tw: Stalking, obsession, murder, kidnapping.

---------------------------

• Leo? Oh he's the most aggressive out of his brothers.

• Nothing will stop him, and if anyone gets in his way, he won't hesitate to kill them.

• He thinks about you 24/7, all day. If you haven't answered your phone or read his text he'd freak out.

• "Guys? Guys?! HAVE YOU SEEN Y/N?! ARE THEY OKAY?" "HAVE THEY TEXTED YOU?" "HAVE YOU SEEN THEM?"

• All he does is talk about you.

• He watches you go home, learns the routes you take to go home, and every step you take.

• He's been planning to kidnap you and keep you with him in his room.

• Story:

You were going back home after school, you were dropped off by the bus and your house was about 3 blocks away. You heard rustling noises from the bushes and trees.

"Anyone there? Not funny, come on out."

No one answered.

"Come on! You think you're funny, come the fuck out!"

You were getting sick of it and just headed back home. You weren't paying attention and then you felt something go over your head. A bag.

"Holy shi-" you felt a needle get injected onto your neck and you passed out. After a few hours you woke up.

"Nrrhhhmm-" you softly groaned.

You then realized what just happened and instantly woke up. You saw that you were chained up and you had the feeling you were being watched. It was so dark in the room you couldn't see a thing.

"Oh fuck, oh shit, Hello? Is anyone there?-"

You saw leo come out. You couldn't believe it.

"Ohh~ you're awake sweetheart?~ that was shorter than expected..~" He got closer to you and lifted your chin up.

"Leo..? W-why are you doing this?" You said with a shaky voice. You were struggling to break free since the chains were really strong.

"Awh~ you look so cute when you struggle.." he said.

"LEO, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" You yelled.

He laughed and said "Ahah.. Oh darling~ I did this because I love you, everyone was trying to take you from me. And I got sick of it. Now your mine, and only mine! We both can stay here forever, I have everything I need here... You~"

You started crying and struggling, "Leo, just let me go home.."

"Don't cry love, I'll protect you no matter what~ NO ONE, will take you away from me. You hear that? No one~"

• He wouldn't hurt you physically, but everything he's put you through it did hurt you mentally.

• He would be really clingy and physically affectionate, he wouldn't need anyone else.

• He loved tormenting/teasing you.

• Your friends would get really worried and so would the school, you haven't been going to school in a long time.

• Leo really loved you, a lot.