💙💜 Poly!Hc Leo and Donnie

Sorry for not updating a lot, to make up for it I've decided to make some Leo and Donnie poly hcs!

Type: Fluff

Reader pronouns: They/Them

Tw: none

---------

Leo and Donnie both enjoy their relationship with you!

They both fight for your attention and affection.

If however you three were to cuddle, Leo would be on the Donnie right and you in the middle.

They both hug you (well attempt since it's kinda crowded) and Donnie will kiss your cheek while Leo plays/caresses your hair.

If your in the mood for a movie they will grab some blankets and pillows, plus plushies if u want any and set up! They choose the movie you enjoy the most.

If you get sleepy they both fight over who gets to sleep with you and they end up doing rock paper scissors.

If Leo were to win the round:

• He will set the bed up and make sure your pillow is cold so you can relax and he hold you from behind and whispers sweet things in your ear to help you sleep.

• Trouble sleeping? No problem! He puts on white noise or subliminals! Or he will give you some melatonin.

---------

If Donnie were to win the round:

• He'd tell Leo to leave the room and grab the blankets and make sure your comfy in bed.

• He doesn't mind if you ask to cuddle, he only really likes (physical) affection from you.

• Expect a lot of goodnight kisses and hugs.

• Trouble sleeping? Don't worry! He'd get up and help you however you need him to.