💙🍋 Humble

Submissive Leo heh

Tw nsfw!

ALL CHARACTERS R AGED UP!

Reader Pronouns: AFAB

If u know me irl no u don't :3

Humble

Leo wall all tied up and all nervous, he wasn't used to being submissive aka bottom.

"Ohh, look at you Leo.." you said teasingly getting closer to him. "All tied up, so handsome.."

Leo looked up at you nervously but excited, to his surprise you kissed him deeply and slowly almost like if you wanted to start off by making out.

Both of your tongues touching, you lightly pulled Leo's bandana and laid your hand on his cheek, making Leo to become a blushing mess.

"M-mmmhh.." Leo softly moaned. "Mhhh- already enjoying this? I'm just getting started my love.." you said and softly chuckled.

You looked down at his black Spandex shorts already seeing he was already hard. You started rubbing him from his Spandex making him whimper loudly. "A-ah--"

Teasing him for a little felt like HOURS to him. "Y/N- ple-please oh my g-goddd.. n-nghh"

"Hmm, you're right. You've been good~" you pulled down his spandexs and grabbed him around your hands, Leo gasped at the sensation as you gently stroked him.

"Does this feel good, Leo?" You asked him in a caring voice. "O-oh- yes!" Leo started lightly panting under this breath and softly blushed. "O-oh my goddd--"

God, he was so sensitive right now.. and you loved it!

You smirked up at him and put his length in your mouth causing Leo to slightly quiver his legs.

"Nhh!" Leo whimpered and moaned. You giggled and sucked him at a medium pace watching his face.

Seeing Leo's facial expressions change and his noises were the hottest things you've ever heard, you loved your boyfriend so much.

He grabbed a fist full of your hair gently and pushed you down a little further.

"Nuh-uh," you got up watching Leo's face change from pleasured to confused. "I'm in charge, remember?" You looked into Leo's eyes.

"You can't take the lead sweety, you're gonna be punished~" You teasingly said.

Leo's eyes widened at the realization that you were gonna tease him more.
You were looking at Leo as you slowly took off your bra, Leo was so impatient for this and was genuinely whining.

You went back to slowly kissing his thighs and just kissing him in general.

"Y/N.. baby please.." He whined. "Ohh, you sound so impatient~ is that how bad you want me?" Leo nodded and was embarrassed. "If you want me that bad, beg for me~" You added on.

"Y-y/n please I need you!" He whined and begged. "Louder." You said demanding.

"Oh my god! Y/n please!" He whined.
You smirked and went back in between his legs. Taking him on again.

"A-ah! O-oh, please slow d--down!" He whimpered and whined. You looked up at Leo and started to slowly lick him up and down, oh you loved to hear him whimper.

Leo gripped the sheets and stared at you in a love drunk way, god you loved that, it turned you on even more..

You took your mouth off him and slowly put yourself on his cock, adjusting to his size.

"m-mhhhhh" you moaned out, closing your eyes and getting to work.

"Y-you're such a good boy for me.. isn't that right Leo?~" you asked him teasingly. Leo covered his face, he was blushing so badly right now. You wouldn't allow that so you pinned his hand above his head and continued your work.

"A-ahmm- Y/N!~" Leo moaned out and started lightly panting under his breath. "I'll keep doing this till you're begging me to stop, c'mon, shout out my name~" you said in a demanding voice Leo was so turned on by you.

You stopped for a second and Leo looked up at you. "Go on Leo, scream out my name~" You took his whole shaft as Leo yelled. "O-oh my god Y-Y/N!..."

"Beg for me sweetheart~" you chuckled and continued your work on him.

"Y-y/n, y/n, I need you so badly! Don't stop, don't stop please I need this~.."

You sped up, you were satisfied on how Leo was reacting and how well he was doing, his noises made you so wet and horny, especially his whimpering, you could never get enough of that.

The sex was getting so sloppy and good, Leo was at the verge of cumming so he said "Y-Y/N! Please let me cum Inside you-" he got cut off by you saying "You will, you've been a good boy for me, it's time for your reward~"

You slid down and Leo groaned as he felt himself cum inside of you and started whimpering, it felt so nice to have pleased and dominated your boyfriend, you've always wanted to do that.

It was perfect.