Solving and facing arguments hcs

Tysm for the request <3!

- reader prns - gender neutral

Enjoy! <3

———
Raph -

It's very rare for you and Raph to get into arguments since you both are really reasonable and understanding of each other. But there is those times where you guys just don't get it and then an argument comes in.

Raph tries his hardest not to raise his voice, he doesn't want to be disrespectful, but if he has to he will.

You will probably be the one heading out of the lair to your house or apartment for a break since Raphael has more reasoning then you will, he's more experienced since he has 3 other siblings and a dad that doesn't care much about them.

He will be the one to apologize, wether you or himself started it.

———
Leo

This little arrogant piece of shit will not apologize first, his fake superiority complex is in the way of it.

He's the one that usually starts the arguments since he's just really impulsive and arrogant, and isn't the best leader.

Will act and play out the argument as a joke and won't take anything seriously until you storm out in tears.

———
Donnie

If you're up for argument with him, you're definitely losing. He has so many reasoning and he's smart so expect that. He will be the one to apologize first but it will be a struggle for him since he's not the best with emotions.

You guys work it out and it's fine at the end.

———
Mikey
Mikey? He's afraid of conflict but if you both however get into it he will be the first to tear up
He just doesn't like conflict nor arguing in general he already has to deal with his brothers problems.

You'd probably have to be the first to apologize with any type of physical touch, it doesn't matter if it's a hug or cuddles.