introduction

AUTHOR'S NOTE

this is a rewritten story that i started on my old account. i was unfortunately unable to finish it since i got locked out of that account. with the 2nd season of the show coming out tmrw (by the time i publish this, the 2nd season will have been out for a bit), i've decided to rewrite it! also my writing style has changed a bit AND i wanna change some things ab the story from how i originally wrote it. soooooooooooo, i hope you enjoy!

also, i do not own any characters (besides hayami and her family). all rights and characters are owned by haro aso and netflix.

++

what starts out as a normal day for young hayami, turns into a game of survival. one wrong step and she could lose her life. everyone around her vanished. she was alone.

she was forced into the game. she was forced to risk her life in order to keep it for just a couple days. what will happen when she meets someone during the game that will change her life forever?

cast

MINATOZAKI SANAasKISHIBE HAYAMI

MINATOZAKI SANA
as
KISHIBE HAYAMI

NIJIRO MURAKAMIasSHUNTARO CHISHIYA

NIJIRO MURAKAMI
as
SHUNTARO CHISHIYA

!!! DISCLAIMER !!!

do NOT click on this story if you haven't watched the show. if you disregard this disclaimer that's your fault. this story contains violence, sexual activities, murder, etc. so read at ur own risk.

enjoy u chishiya sluts ;)