1

INT. JAKU'S LAB - DAY

DAEWOONG is standing in front of JAKU. He is in his early 20s, he's tall and has many tattoos: on his arms and on his chest. He is shirtless and his hair is wet.

Jaku is a scientist in his 30s. For a minute Daewoong looks around him with a confused look on his face. He then starts crying. Jaku cups his face.

INT. DAEWOONG'S PLACE - DAY

Daewoong is painting something on a canvas. For a moment, he stops painting and gets out of the room. 

Some long spikes start to grow out from the canvas. Daewoong enters the room again. He sees what happened with the canvas.

DAEWOONG

WHAT THE SHIT???

He gets closer to it and looks at the spikes. Then he searches for something in a drawer. He finds a gun. He loads it and aims it to the spikes. 

He shoots but the spikes remain intact. 

INT. PARK - DAY 

Daewoong is sitting on a bench, sketching something. From afar, a sharp sound is heard. 

He looks around but can't see the source of it. A car appears in front of him and flies over his head. Daewoong gets down on the ground. The car stops into a tree. 

ZANBO and HANZO get out of the car. Both of them are wearing black suits and glasses. Daewoong sees them and tries to run. Zanbo and Hanzo catch him.

He tries to escape from their grip but it's useless. 

DAEWOONG

Who the fuck are you??

ZANBO

We pretty much have the same question for you, Daewoong. Except that ours sounds more like this: What the fuck are you?

Daewoong looks in a confused manner at both of them.

INT. DAEWOONG'S PLACE - DAY

Daewoong is painting something on a canvas. The painting seems to look like 'Mona Lisa' but the face of the character is different. 

Daewoong's version of 'Mona Lisa' has the face of a bald man who looks similar to him. That man seems older than him and his features are more tough. His face is also wider than Daewoong's.

Daewoong turns his back to the painting. The man's expression changes to a mischevious grin. 

Daewoong turns and looks at the painting. The man is not grinning anymore.

DAEWOONG

Huh?! How did it end up like this????

EXT. CITY - DAY

The city seems to be empty. 

Daewoong is running away from 4 men. They are: CHUNGHO, HANJAE, YAEJA and MINSOO. 

They are throwing bombs after him. They explode when they touch the ground. 

Daewoong jumps over some cars and fences. He runs until he arrives at a dead end. Chungho, Hanjae, Yaeja and Minsoo arrive there too. 

Daewoong turns and is now facing them. He takes a gun out of his pocket and points it towards Chungho. 

DAEWOONG

LEAVE ME ALONE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!! 

He wants to shoot him but his hands are trembling really badly.