5

EXT. CITY - DAY

Daewoong is walking on the streets. He feels a hand that is touching his shoulder. He turns his head and sees 7 humanoid creatures. These creatures have their faces made of vegetables, wood, books and other various objects. 

Daewoong starts running. He bumps into people and they give him weird looks. The creatures are after him. 

He gets tired and stops for a bit. The creatures corner him. Daewoong is scared and tries to hit them but it's useless. The creatures start pulling him by his clothes. 

The creatures disappear and Daewoong hears the horn of a car. He looks in his right and he was in the middle of the street. 

He runs away on the sidewalk. There are a lot of people around him and all of them give him weird looks. 

INT. CITY - DAY

Daewoong steps into a big building. 

INT. BUILDING - DAY

He meets Chungho there. The building seems to be old. Chungho has middle parted hair and he's also wearing a dirty bowtie. He's holding a pizza box.

CHUNGHO

(nervous) Soooo how are you, Daewoong? Did you sleep well? 

Daewoong doesn't answer. Chungho starts walking.

CHUNGHO

Follow me. 

Daewoong goes after him. 

CHUNGHO

Did you eat?

Daewoong gives him weird looks. Chungho opens the door for him and they enter Chungho's dirty old office.

INT. CHUNGHO'S OFFICE - DAY

CHUNGHO

You know, I've been wondering. Who did those tattoos on you? 

DAEWOONG

I did. 

CHUNGHO

(impressed) WOW MAN REALLY?!

DAEWOONG

But do you know what I've been wondering, Chungho?

CHUNGHO

Hmm? What is it?

DAEWOONG

What's with that hair, man?! (laughs) 

Daewoong fixes Chungho's bowtie. He opens the pizza box. Daewoong starts eating.

DAEWOONG

You look like a baby grandpa with that hair. 

Chungho laughs, embarrassed. 

CHUNGHO

Let's talk about the bone. You have this rare weapon that looks exactly like a human spine. Theoretically, you have two spines, the difference is the 2nd one can't break, and it can be taken out and used as a weapon. Now let me show you where it's located.

Chungho takes off his shirt and Daewoong gives him weird looks. He turns his back to him and points to the nape of his neck.

DAEWOONG

So...can you get it out for me?

Chungho fumbles his shirt and nods. He gets behind Daewoong's back and starts massaging his shoulders slowly. He gets closer to the nape of his neck.

CHUNGHO

Now, take a deep breath. And whatever happens, don't run away. 

Chungho grabs Daewoong firmly and sinks one hand into his skin passing into his flesh and then grabbing the bone. Daewoong starts screaming really loud and tries to run away. 

CHUNGHO

Shhhhh, it's ok, Daewoong, it's ok. 

Daewoong doesn't stop.

CHUNGHO

(singing) Do you know why I like you? DAEWOONG!!  

DAEWOONG

FUCK THIS BONE OUT OF ME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

Chungho pulls out the bone and Daewoong almost makes a moaning sound when he does that. The bone is clean and it has no traces of blood. Chungho puts the bone in a box and gives it to Daewoong.

Chungho sits on the desk.

CHUNGHO

Do you feel any different?

DAEWOONG

(embarrassed) No......I'm fine. I'll contact you when I'll want it back in, for now I want to study it. How much do I owe you for this?

CHUNGHO

Just some other date like this, next week.

DAEWOONG

Don't get too ahead of yourself. I won't show up next time if you wear your hair like this again. 

Daewoong ruffles Chungho's hair. Chungho leans over to Daewoong and gives him a small kiss on the corner of his lips.