4

INT. DAEWOONG'S WORKPLACE - DAY

Daewoong is sitting at a computer. Next to him, there is HWAN, his friend and co-worker who is doing the same thing at a desk. 

It's just the two of them in that office.

DAEWOONG

Hwan...I wanna tell you something.

HWAN

Hmm? What is it?

DAEWOONG

I wanna...I wanna quit. 

HWAN

What? You wanna quit what?

DAEWOONG

The job... 

Hwan looks at him. 

HWAN

Are you fucking serious now?! You wanna quit? What the fuck, man? You don't wanna do it anymore?

DAEWOONG

(sighs) It's not that I don't wanna do it anymore...

HWAN

Then what is it???

DAEWOONG

I just can't fucking do it anymore, Hwan...

HWAN

You're totally bluffing right now. 

DAEWOONG

It's too hard right now for me, Hwan...

HWAN

Well, isn't it for all of us?!

DAEWOONG

(looks down) I've been feeling like I'm rotting from the inside since January. And it's August now...

HWAN

Well, maybe if you stopped smoking and drinking that would go away, don't you think?

DAEWOONG

You really dont understand, don't you? Gosh....even today. Why do you think I always come up late at work? Because I can't fucking get myself out of the bed anymore. I really can't...Sometimes it takes me up to three hours to do that. Not even hunger does that anymore. I even peed on the floor a few times just because I couldn't get out of the bed...

HWAN

Damn, man, that's nasty! Hangovers are a pain in the ass, aren't they? 

DAEWOONG

(angry) Why DON'T YOU WANNA FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME? 

HWAN

Chill, man, I understand you.

DAEWOONG

YOU FUCKING DON'T!

Daewoong gets out of the room.