Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Lost Array

    Lin Zhuo and Tang Hong talked for a while, when suddenly they heard a commotion.

    Looking back, Yun Bozhou didn't know when he found that the formation had been repaired, so he hurried in.

    When he saw Lin Zhuo, he stopped and said, "Where is Yiqing?" Lin Zhuo said, "Anxin, she's fine, Mingxuan is giving her an injection."

    Yun Bozhou was obviously relieved, and asked again, "Where is Sister Shuang?" "She said three days ago that she would come back before the market opened," Tang Hong said, "but I haven't seen her yet."

    Yun Bozhou frowned: "The market will open tomorrow, Mizong Zhen It hasn't been arranged yet..." He suddenly looked at Lin Zhuo, "You repaired the big five-element formation that protects the valley, right?" Lin Zhuo nodded, and Yun Bozhou said, "I don't know the formation method, Sister Shuang hasn't done it yet." When you come back, I will hand over this phasing formation to you.

    It will take a day to set up this formation, and we will set up the formation as soon as possible."

    "Wait..." Lin Zhu was a little puzzled, "Didn't you say that there is a market? Do you want to close the concealment formation to let outsiders in? Why do you need to set up a fascination formation?" The fascination formation is one of the basic formations, and people who enter the formation are often lost because of the illusion, trapped in it, unable to get away.

    Lin Zhuo didn't understand why such a formation would be related to the market in Wuwangshan.

    Isn't the bazaar meant for circulation and trading? Yun Bozhou saw her misunderstanding, and said: "This is not the lost trace formation you thought, but the formation that Sister Shuang modified on this basis. For the sake of convenience, this name is used.

    " The murderer, in order to ensure the fairness of the transaction and not seek revenge after letting people go out, so a

    formation is needed to cover up the identities of everyone. This is the case of the lost formation. When people enter the formation, they will be in the illusion. Changing the image, after going out of battle, it will naturally change back."

    Lin Zhuo pondered, didn't he just start the anonymous transaction mode! "Do you have a map?" She didn't immediately agree to Yun Bozhou, "After all, it's a changed formation. I don't dare to move without a map.

    You have to prepare the materials as well."

    "There is no formation diagram, but I helped Sister Shuang arrange it a few times, so I can draw it silently," Yun Bozhou said, "Don't worry about the materials, I have already prepared enough."

    Yun Bozhou immediately took the pen and paper, and gave She silently drew a picture.

    After the drawing was completed, Lin Zhuo picked up the drawing and said, "This is throwing money in..." This formation uses complicated materials, and it is a one-time use. The materials will disappear after they are worn out, even outside. Cheap, not to mention Wuwangshan.

    According to the frequency of opening the market, once a month, that is to say, once a month, a formation must be arranged... Lin Zhuo couldn't help asking, "Why did you put so much effort into opening this market?" Where did it come from? Here are the materials? Yun Bozhou lowered his eyes: "When Wuwang Mountain was established, the people who were sent in were indeed wicked people.

    However, as time went by, many people came in because of grievances. Isn't it the same for you and me? Paying one hundred yuan of black iron ore every month is a very harsh condition. If you pay less than one piece of ore and get whipped, it is enough to make people lie down for half a month, delaying the mining of the next month, and get whipped again. "