Chapter 105

Chapter 105

    Xijianchi (1st update)

    Qingyang Sword Sect, Xijianchi.

    Xijian Pond has always been a place for disciples to practice morning lessons. After practicing swords, they will also discuss some gossip to find some fun in the boring life of swordsmanship.

    "Have you heard some news recently... It is said that Guanshitang has become stingy in distributing pills because..."

    "Hush!" Another person interrupted him looking left and right, "Don't dare to talk nonsense."

    "What's the matter?" Don’t dare to say it.” The speaker was quite aggrieved, “We all know that the Qingyang Sword Sect and the Wuji Sect have cooperated. The Qingyang Sword Sect can’t talk about it?”

    “What do you think we, the Sword Lord, have spent so much spirit stones on, what do you want to do with these boxes made of Tianjia wood?”

    Someone took the lead to speak, and the rest couldn’t help but relax After a few minutes, he vented the resentment in his heart: "Gushitang is really getting more and more stingy, and the monthly cases are procrastinated. I went to get Peiyuan Dan and Lingshi yesterday, and I queued up all day. , I didn’t get anything, let me go tomorrow...tomorrow, tomorrow, how can there be so many tomorrows for the steward!

    ” There is nothing to say, look at that junior sister Xiaotang who jumped into the queue and entered the management hall yesterday, the senior brother in the management hall made a bad face when he saw us, and when he saw her, he was very respectful!"     "I chose to enter Qingyang at the beginning. The reason for the Sword Sect is because I heard that under the reign of Sword Lord Qingyang, all the disciples were treated fairly. It was indeed like this in the days before. Seeing those new disciples from other sects being bullied, I am glad that I came to the right place Zongmen, who would have thought that in such a short period of time...our Qingyang Sword Sect has become the rotten appearance of other sects!"     The more the disciples talked, the more angry they became, and some of them couldn't be more angry. Shouted: "Brothers, would you like to follow me to the gate of Jianjun Mansion and ask for an explanation!"     A group of disciples who were young at heart were excited by this and responded one after another.

    Someone hesitated and said: "If we go to the Sword Lord's Mansion, the Sword Lord ordered the Law Enforcement Hall to imprison us... What should we do?"

    Only the leader said: "I am afraid that we alone will not be able to shake the Sword Lord's Mansion. Let's find some more brothers, he will be locked up, he can lock up ten people, can't he still lock up a hundred people? He can lock up a hundred people, can he still lock up a thousand people?"

    "If this continues, I'm afraid our Qingyang Sword Pai, it will be completely occupied by those beast cultivators.

    You haven’t heard that Baqi... went to the steward’s hall to get the pill by himself, but he wanted to get eight copies! Why is it difficult for us ordinary disciples to get a monthly rule? But Xiu can take the share of eight people?"

    Hearing his words, all the sword cultivators showed displeasure on their faces: "Yes, why?" The

    leader took everyone's expressions into his eyes, and the corners of his mouth slightly curled up. : "So, let's make a fuss, and let everyone know about it, so that the foundation laid by Qingyang Sword Lord will not be destroyed by these messy beast cultivators!"

    ...

    After instigating a wave of resentment from all the disciples, the leader He parted from all the disciples, turned around and entered the Li Hotel.