A Plea from the Stars!!

You wake up in the bed of a house, and a Toad comes in. 

Toad: Oh hello, you're Mr. (Y/N) right? The boyfriend of Princess Peach? 

(Y/N): Well, yes. I- PEACH!! OH, I'M GOING TO GIVE THAT TURTLE DRAGON A STOMPING HE WON'T BE FORGETTING!!! Listen, where am I? 

Toad: Where are you? This is Goomba Village. It's a small village just due west of Toad Town. Only me and a family of Goombas live here. 

(Y/N): Right, listen Toad. Have you seen .. a Star with a mustache? Or anything about Shooting Star Summit? 

Toad: Well, not that I know of. But Shooting Star Summit is just past where Princess Peach's castle is. I'm just glad to see you're okay! 

(Y/N): Right. 

You then walk out and- 

A few Goombas were in the area. 

(Y/N): Uh ... Wow! I didn't know some Goombas were ... peaceful. The only ones I've seen always tried to attack me. Yet again, those ones serve Bowser. 

Goomba Father: Well Hidley Ho there. 

(Y/N): Hidley Ho? 

Goomba Father: You're up and running right? Well, you want to get to Princess Peach's Castle right? 

(Y/N): Yes. 

Goomba Father: That's fine. I'm just almost finished fixing up this here fence. Now then, I should be just about- 

As he finished, all of a sudden- 

Kamek shows up. 

Kamek: So, you managed to survive that fall, you brat! 

(Y/N): Kamek. What kind of hole did you climb out of? 

Kamek: WHY YOU!! I won't let you mock the almighty King Bowser! Any insult towards me or his minions is an insult to him! Now, I have a gift for you! 

He casts a spell and it caused a big block to appear. 

(Y/N): Oh you can't be serious! 

Kamek: HAHAHAHA! GIVE IT UP! You won't save the Princess! 

He then flies off laughing! 

Goomba Father: Oh gosh darn it! I just finished that. Say, would you probably go and check up on old Goompa? 

(Y/N): The Grandpa? 

Goomba Father: Yeah. He was fixing the Veranda near the house. 

(Y/N): I guess I can do that. But as for this.

You then punch it, and it shatters. 

(Y/N): I would be on my way. But I suppose checking up on your father is important too. 

You go to the house's veranda and noticed it had fallen. 

(Y/N): Oh dear. 

You went to investigate... 

This lead to an elderly Goomba. 

(Y/N): Yo, Old Timer. You okay? 

Goompa: Huh? What happened?