The I-Expo!

Inside of a Laboratory... 

A scientist was seen talking with his assistant. 

David Shields (The Father of Melissa, Former Sidekick of All Might, and Hero Costume Designer! He even won a Nobel Peace Prize!) 

David: Yes, of course, Melissa is doing well on her research. She's my pride and joy. 

A door opens and- 

Melissa: Daddy, Uncle Might is here! 

Toshinori: David, hello old friend. 

David: (smiling) It's been too long, All Might. 

(Y/N): Sheesh, I wonder how hard it has to be for a sidekick to be out on the field. He seems fine. 

You soon remembered when Batman told you about Jason's death and Barbara becoming crippled, which were both caused by that psychotic clown. 

(Y/N): That maniac is a menace to everyone who's still alive. 

Izuku: (Y/N), you alright? 

(Y/N): Yeah, of course, I am. I'm fine. Uh, hey, Melissa, why don't we let your Dad and All Might catch up and you can show us around? 

Melissa: Oh, yeah, I can do that, (Y/N)! Wow, he's cute!

Later... 

As you guys were walking around, you noticed a lot of Heroes getting sponsored, while others were just taking autographs. 

(Y/N): Hey, is that- 

You noticed Flash. 

(Y/N): That showoff. He made it. 

Izuku: Is that Flash? 

(Y/N): Yeah, I suppose he made it. 

Flash: Yep, it's me the Flash. Fastest man alive! Hold your pictures, please. 

Around him was a bunch of merchandise of his. 

(Y/N): Heh, a lot of heroes are sure going to be coming here. 

Melissa: Yep, there's even going to be a reception party at nighttime. 

Jack: No wonder All Might wanted us to pack suits. 

(Y/N): Hopefully, all the heroes packed their suits, I don't want them to be showing up in their actual p- 

Melissa: Why don't I show you all what I've been working on? 

Soon... 

She brings you guys to her lab. 

Melissa: I've been studying at the academy here. It's my third year. 

(Y/N): Yeah, nice. We go to Star Academy back in New Tokyo.

Melissa: Oh, that's really cool! I bet you all look up to your heroes. Though, I guess I shouldn't doubt about you (Y/N). You've been saving everyone since well-