Towards Atlas!!

It was just another day. And well, you had to contend with a certain short- 

???: WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHORTY?! OKAY, COLONEL! LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE THIS!! 

Ed was beating the shit out of a punching bag that had Mustang's face on it. 

Ed: (panting) Whew, I ... think ... I've done enough ... for now. 

He goes to take a drink of water, but realized that it was milk. 

Ed: WHO SWITCHED MY WATER FOR MILK?! 

He then saw a note on it. 

Ed: "If you don't start drinking milk, you'll be short forever." signed RR and WR? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! 

On another hand... 

Ruby: He's mad. 

Winry: Yep. 

(Y/N): Why did you both think it was necessary to switch out his water for milk? 

Ruby: Because then he'll grow more! 

Winry: He'll remain short forever if he doesn't start drinking. 

The door then swings open and a very pissed off Ed is seen, growling like a mad man, and with fire burning in his eyes. 

(Y/N): Sheesh, at least he's not that simping demonic prince. So, had your fill of beating up Mustang, Ed? 

Ed: Yeah. It's the best way to take out my frustrations about him. Stupid Colonel, always getting on my nerves. Always- 

(Y/N): Being an idiotic womanizing dickhead? 

Ed: Yeah, pretty much. 

(Y/N): Speaking of, did you hear the news. 

Ed: What news? 

(Y/N): Apparently, there's going to be a war between Atlas and Amestris.

Ed: Huh? Why wasn't I informed about this? I'm a State Alchemist!

(Y/N): Maybe Mustang doesn't see any point in some hot-tempered kid being in something big like a war. 

Ed: HOT TEMPERED KID?! 

Ruby and Winry: That just continues to prove it. 

(Y/N): Well, the Amestrian Army is being led by Mustang. He's the best soldier they have. 

Ed: I'm not getting involved with Mr. High and Mighty himself. 

(Y/N): Well, I think something is afoot. You know what happened back in Eissgart, right? 

Ed: Ugh, okay, you got a point. 

(Y/N): Let me just contact and see if Weiss can give us any details on what's going on. 

On another hand... 

Fort Briggs had some visitors. 

Some of the Atlassian Military was advancing forward. 

Whitley: GENERAL! THESE ARE- 

Olivier: So, Atlas wants to play rough huh? SOLDIERS OF BRIGGS! WE FIGHT FOR OUR POSITION! FOR OUR FORT!! WE WILL NOT LET IT BE TAKEN OVER!! 

Whitley: But there's so many, and- 

Buccaneer: SEARGENT! WHO TOLD YOU TO GIVE IT UP?! THE GENERAL GAVE US A DIRECT ORDER! BY THE WORDS OF GENERAL ARMSTRONG WE CONTINUE THE FIGHT!!!

Back in Atlas... 

Bio Azad is seen with several capsules in front of him. 

Bio Azad: So then, our little pets will be waiting for them. Right, Caesar? 

Caesar: SHURORORORORORORO! I know, it's going to be perfect. These things. And of course- 

The Weiss clones were also there. One of them looked like Nightmare Weiss, but the thing is, her hair was- 

Bio Azad: You added her DNA too? 

Caesar: Yes. Esdeath of the Empire. She's the perfect example of a test subject gone right. No mercy, no emotion, cold-blooded killer. It's perfect. Project Ice Queen has been coming along nicely. 

Bio Azad: And my pets. 

He looked to see the Homunculi. 

Bradley: It's time we showed them an example. 

Lust: I can't wait to hunt for some human filth. 

Sloth: What a pain it is to wait. 

Pride: Playing with my prey is the best way to pass the time. 

Gluttony: Oh, I can't wait to eat so many of them! 

Envy: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Pathetic human worms! 

War was coming, and lots of blood would be shed.