PART 1.♡

[23 Readers🤭.Thank you all I didn't think I would get 23 butterflies.I will try my best to make this better for you all.Don't forget that Cherry Loves you all.🌸💜💚]

JUNGKOOK'S POV :

ME Jeon Jungkook Today is a very special day not for me but for my parents cz Today my mom going to get married for 2nd time and my dad will be single the same day.He always puts big smile on his face but somehow he is hurt and I hate to see him like this way.

As You all know my parents are divorced cz my parents wasn't happy with each other.They wanted peace which they couldn't afford.

There's big story behind of their decision. My dad always do what my mom wants.You will be more surprised if I say they have had love marriage.

Then the question is how they got divorced?!

As I told you all before.Their love was gone from my mom's side.she found someone better than my father.

She wanted to be free and my dad just fullfilled her wish as always he does.

Are you surprised right?

Sigh* but i'm not.My parents still keep their friendship And for that my father also has to attend the wedding.I just can't understand how can be someone so dedicated for love?

I love him so much but i just can't say anything good about my mom.sorry for that...

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

"Son are you up?do you remember what is it today?"

My dad said from the other side.

I answered,
"Yes dad I know but I can't understand why we have to attend the wedding.I don't wanna face that man.I don't like him at all.My mom's choice is so bad."

My dad cleared his throat and told me to hurry up otherwise we would be late.

I hurriedly got up from my bed and went to check my phone if there's any notifications or any texts but I got only some whores' text.

They always busy with fangirling over me.

But it makes me feel proud.(smirk*)

Then i made my way towards bathroom to take shower.I washed my hair and let the cold water pour on me.It felt like heaven than join to the ceremony.

After taking bath I got myself ready for so called wedding.

My dad will attend it for business as mom's fiancé is his business partner.

And he said he wants me to meet up with his all business partners.So I need to be very gentle.i think I look so handsome. Girl will faint at my look.

[At wedding party]

AUTHOR'S POV :

Jungkook and his dad headed to the soon to be married couple.

As soon as his mom's eyes fell on him she rushed towards him,"Oh my baby why did you come so late?I was waiting for you my baby."
She said while cupped his face and kissed on his cheek and looked at his  ex husband for answer.

"Actually There was a lot of traffic outside."
Mr Jeon said with smile on his face went to kiss his ex wife's hand.

After that Mr. Jeon told Jungkook to greet his new uncle.

At first Jungkook looked pissed but he can't disobey his dad.

With a fake smile he went to hug his mom's fiance.

After the hug he went out from their sight and seeing this his mom looked worried about him but his father told her not to worry about him he will manage him.