PART 3.♡

[Before reading this part I want to warn⚠️ you few things about this part.If you read this chapter then you would face homophobia,violence, fighting between two main characters,tea.]

AUTHOR'S POV :

"Taehyung. There Jungkook's boys are beating Jimin."

Everyone's eyes got widened.

Otherside Taehyung's eyes looked like fiery lava, as if he would burn everyone in that fire.

Taehyung lifted the boy by grabbing his collar made him look into his eyes.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY???"

The boy looked into his eyes and immediately he felt like he messed up.

Jhope held Taehyung's hand to stop him

"Taehyung relax,the boy is already scared.let him go.we have to go to Jimin first.Dont waste time."

Taehyung furiously asked,

"Where are they??"

The boy pointed his trembling finger to an abandoned building next to their College

As soon as they looked at the place from far.Everyone rushed towards the building.

Taehyung's mumbling to himself in anger,

"Don't worry Chim I'm coming.i will save you from those bastards."

Meanwhile,

Jimin Collapsed to the ground,shaking and crying.

But that doesn't stop Yugyeom from hitting him again and again.

Suddenly a punch landed on Jimin's face as a result his lips started bleeding.

"S-s-top pl-ea-se!"

Jimin trying to stop him.

"What I did to you all?what made you all beat me.You-- you have nothing to do with m.."

A slap made his way on Jimin's face.

Bcz of harsh slap Jimin cried out.

"T-h-i-s c-o-l-l-e-g-e isn't for faggot like you.Guys like you deserve to be beaten like this way.Where is your lover boy.such a FUCKING whore of KiM TAEHYUNG hah..."

Yugyeom grinning devilishly.

On the other hand--

Someone is sitting there and eyeing everything that is happening in front of his eyes.

And he is none other than Jungkook.

Who has a proud smile on his face as he is enjoying everything. Jimin's screaming sounded to Jungkook like the melody of his favourite music band.

The 2 girls with him are busy with eating his face up like hungry dogs.

One girl's sucking his neck but suddenly Jungkook grabs her hair harshly pushed her away from him bcz of his action the girl fell hard on the ground.

Seeing this the other girl retreated in fear who was busy with sucking his earlobe and roaming her hands all over his body specially his clothed abs.

Jungkook smirked at his own action.

Jungkook got up from his seat and went to Jimin.

He held Jimin's Jaw to make him look into his eyes.jimin looked so scared the only name coming into his mind again and again

T-ae-T-ae.

"I told your lover boy not to mess up with me but he didn't hear me.He made the mistake again but this time he makes a unforgiving mistake and he has to pay for that mistake.I will give him the best lesson how not to put our nose deeply into everything.But see poor you bcz of him you have to get beaten up.I'm feeling so bad for you.