PART 7.♡

[1st day of New year.Hope you had a good day.]

TAEHYUNG'S POV :

I never dreamed that something like this would happen in my life.How I let that asshole touch me?!Why didn't I stop him?Why I was enjoying his touch?!enjoying his touch..!!!

I should have punched him but I didn't. Why!!
I dont know.Did I really enjoy it?no it can't be happened.Why should I enjoy it when I hate him the most.

I have to stay away from that Asshole. Even I've been avoiding him for week but still am not feeling like I'm into myself. Whenever I close my eyes I feel his touch.The way his hand roamed around my tummy it's just different feelings.

The more I'm trying to forget the more it's coming into my mind.Even I had a wet dreams.

Wtf!!

I can't believe that I had a dream about my rival whom I hate the most.

I dreamed of pounding into him when he was busy moaning my name.I let him touch my body he looked so desperate to touch me.He grabbed my chest by his both hands squeezing it like stress ball and my thursting speed increased at his each touches.I removed his hands from my chest and pulled him closer to me.I wanted to kiss those kissable lips which was parted by my each thurst.When i manage to make him closer and was about to kiss him he pushed me away and i woke up.Even he messed up in my dream.

Yack...!!I didn't enjoy it at all.

Really!!

These thoughts are making me go crazy.Whenever my eyes meets his I felt strange feeling inside.

My body always betraying me around him.My mind and my body is working conversely.

I can't help but think about that incident.

Tomorrow is my birthday and my friends told me to propose our principle's daughter.Sometimes I forget that they are even my friends. Cz everytimes they gives me dare to complete and I had to do that.I think my life is depended on these challenges.sigh*

I heard Principle's daughter is more beautiful than other girls of our College then it will be very interesting.

Thinking these thoughts, a smile came to the corner of the lips.I looked forward and saw Jungkook.

He looked incredibly handsome.
Back then i never noticed him or maybe I did but didn't pay attention on how he looks but now I feel like he is actually handsome.

We have to accept it.

Then I looked away and made my way to the empty hall room as I was feeling so exhausted and that's why I needed to smoke.I do...

Slowly i stepped towards the hall and i felt like someone following me.

I stopped and tried to see by my eye side then i found out a handsome asshole whom i hate.

Yes i still hate him.

No matter what nothing can change this feeling.

Again i started walking when I felt he was still following a smirked appeared on my lips.

As if i wanted him to follow me though i didn't have any intention about.

I disappeared in Empty room.

When Jungkook couldn't find me he was about to leave the room then I held him by his waist from behind.

That asshole looked like so astonished haha.

I felt proud of myself.
.
.
.
.
.
AUTHOR'S POV :

"I will do  exactly what you did with me but in a different way.This game is gonna be fun."

Jungkook could feel his hot breath on his ears.

"Jungcock!Your egoistic standard is lower than mine so that's why my hand won't go higher it will be here."

Taehyung looked at his crotch and burst into laughter.

"O.H my god,h-elp me."

Taehyung still laughing and Suddenly his expression changed into darkened.

He moved closer to his face and looked into his eyes.

"Seems like Something is  out through your pant."

Jungkook felt embarrassed so he tried to pushed him but he felt like his body doesn't move anywhere as someone fridges him.

Taehyung moved his hand down to his crotch while Jungkook was pressed with the table.

Taehyung's every moves driving him go crazy.

Again he was seeing blurred everything except those furious eyes which looked so cold as Taehyung's eyelids pulled together in rage.

But this time it was different rage.

Rage of desire...

Suddenly Jungkook moaned out when Taehyung's hand move down to his clothed member and held it by his palm smoothly squeezing it making Jungkook moaned.

"S-stp p-lea oh my go-"

As Taehyung harshly rubbing his hand on his bulge.

"Does it feel good huh!!"

"No You fuc-ker let mmmm"

Guess what...

Taehyung crashed his lips on his.Taehyung's one hand gripped his hair harshly made him more closer to him.Jungkook shutted his eyes off.

After few secs Jungkook gripped him by his collar and depended on it as he kissed him back with same energy.

Both of them were devouring each other lips hungry.They forgot about Gentleness.Well what could you even expect from two rival??

Their bodys were crashing with each other.

Jungkook used his full strength and changed their position then Jungkook was controlling the situation.

It didn't last long cz Seeing him took all in control Taehyung hit him by his knee and harshly bite his lips as the younger felt salty taste in his tongue.

Jungkook groaned in pain.

Taehyung again pulled him away by his gripping his hair and pushed him .

"You!!Stay there.That's the place you deserve. If I ever see you looking at me or around me I will cut your dick and shove it into your own hole.mind it."

Taehyung loudly said and left the room.

Jungkook was covering his mouth as it's bleeding bcz of biting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook went to where Namjoon and all of them were sitting before.

His lips looked so swallen.

"Hyung where is my key?I have to go home."

Jungkook didn't look at them but his face saying something is wrong

"Jungkook oh my god.your lips.what happened?"

Jin touched his lips in concern.

"Got into a little fight.Nothing else now gimme it."

Jungkook gritted his teeth and his mind chanting one particular name.

Taehyung...

Jungkook exited the place and took his bike left them confused.

"Tomorrow I will give you the best birthday gift Kim FUCKING  Taehyung."

    ____________🐯🐰____________

[Ignore my typos and mistakes.i didn't reread it.Let me know your comments.]