PART 13.♡

Please pardon my mistakes.Thank you for 2.2k reads.
And please do comments +votes+share this ff with your friends.
Happy reading.(2.1kwords)

AUTHOR'S POV :

[The next morning]

A small figure stood in front of the College's gate.

"What's wrong with Taetae?Nowadays he is acting strange.I think he is hiding something from me but why?what is it that you needed to hide it from me Tae!"

Jimin sighed deeply and entered the College. He took small steps towards his Classroom.He was busy thinking about what could it be that Taehyung is hiding from him.

And his thoughts interepted by when he Bumped into someone.

"Ouchh.."

"Excuse me!!don't you have eyes???"

Jimin angrily said while rubbing his head's side but when he looked up to see with whom he Bumped his eyes got widened.

His heart started beating fast.

"You!!"

Yoongi nodded but didn't say anything as he stared at him with intense look which scared Jimin more.

But when yoongi noticed Jimin got scared he started speaking...

"I was coming to you but when I found you here you were busy losting in daydreams.What were you thinking that made you forget everything around you?You didn't even notice my presence."

Yoongi said when he held same facial expression as before. Yoongi isn't like others he rarely smiles rarely talks.

He is the type of person onece who opens his mouth, everyone around him shuts up.savage.!!

"Umm.. i-it's n-nothing! "

Jimin stuttered.

Yoongi nodded.

"A-are you here for assignment papers?"

Jimin stuttered and looking at Yoongi for answer though he couldn't look into his eyes for long time as he looked away.

Yoongi walked up to Jimin and took his both hands gently making Jimin startled a little.

"I-i.."

"Shh!relax..Why are you afraid of me? I have nothing to fear. I will do nothing to you."
Yoongi said while looking at Jimin's eyes sadly.
"I know you think I will bully you but trust me I won't do anything that will hurt you. I'm your well wisher Jimin."

After hearing the words from Yoongi, he started to cry.

"Hey hey it's ok don't cry.

I'm here for you."

Then Jimin wiped his tears with his Shirt's sleeve and took a deep breath before starting,
"N-no!i'm not crying bcz i'm afraid of you bcz no one has ever said that to me except Taehyung."

It made Yoongi smile sadly.

"He is cute."

"So now we are friends?"
Jimim asked excitedly and Yoongi shake his head which made Jimin's smile dropped.

"I can be friends on one condition if you go out for coffee with me today."

Hearing this Jimin hugged Yoongi which made Yoongi surprised and then Jimin noticed he hugged him and immediately tried to pull away

"Sor.."
Before he even could say anything Yoongi hugged him back.

At Jungkook's house: