PART 10.♡

[I am sorry for keeping you waiting for so long.]

AUTHOR'S POV :

Taehyung is someone who will never show his weakness in front of anyone let alone in front of his enemies.It is normal to win or lose in betting. Not that it is the first time. But this time the situation is different.Somehow he didn't expect this behaviour from Jungkook.

But why?!

"Congratulations Jungkook."

Taehyung congratulated Jungkook and gave him a unknown expression.It was neither happy nor sad expression.

Then Taehyung looked at Nayeon and gave her a warm smile before exiting the place and left Jungkook with shocked expression.

Jungkook thought maybe the elder would react on how he ruins his plan to propose her but no nothing had happened like that instead Taehyung congratulated him.

Wtf!!!

He should have punched him or started fighting with him,let out his anger on him but no Taehyung didn't do anything he just smoothly ignored him like it didn't bother him.

What the most shocking thing to Jungkook was the whole day Taehyung didn't look at him.Not even threw a glance to him.If it was the old Taehyung who was always looking for some thread to inflame Jungkook, the fight would have started by now.

Where Taehyung didn't look at Jungkook even once otherside Jungkook kept looking at Taehyung.

To Taehyung it was like Jungkook is invisible.Taehyung spent his day with his friends whom he loves so much.

On his every Birthday his father throws party for him.This year's birthday won't be unusual. Although he does not like these things.

But somewhere his love and respect for his Dad couldn't let him refuse those things which his family loves to do for him.This the family he never considered as his own family.

Sometimes we can't accept that someone else will take our mother's place.Some can easily accept it and some can't.So we can't blame them right?!

Whole day Jungkook noticed how he was ignored by Taehyung.
.
.
.
.
.
After finishing the College classes Jungkook said goodbye to everyone and left for him.He wasn't feeling like to spend more times with his friends as if something was bothering him.

He took his bike from College parking lot and climbed on his bike and was about to start riding suddenly his phone rang.

"Who the fuck is it now?!"

Jungkook annoyingly looked at caller name.

"Dad.why did he call suddenly this time?"

Jungkook mumbling and frowned but shrugged it off from his mind as he picked the call up.

"Hey dad!what's up?"

"Son where are you?are you in your college now?If yes then listen go to my office right now.I left an important file.There are important documents inside the file and I need it for tonight meeting.."

"But da..."

Mr. Jeon couldn't let him finish as he was kept talking from otherside of the phone.

"And listen tonight Mr. Kim invites us for his Son's birthday.Did you remember him Mr. Kim who came to your mom's wedding?"

Mr. Jeon asked but when Jungkook heard Mr. Kim the first thing came to his mind was KIM TAEHYUNG.

"Son are you listening me?"