PART 14.♡

Please pardon my mistakes and do comments cz I don't have any idea how is this story going!...so let me know OK!
Happy reading 1.9k words.

AUTHOR'S POV :

It's been a week and everything is fine between Taehyung and Jungkook.Many things have changed in this one week.But this change didn't go unnoticed by their friends, where Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't stop themselves from teasing each other now barely they look each other in front of them.
The matter seemed very strange to their circle of friends and why not!!

They are each other's enemies and everyone has known this for a long time. Now this silence between them has made everyone think that something is wrong between them.but what is it??

Jungkook doesn't go home with his friends like he used to. After college, he makes an excuse to leave and he goes late.He tells everyone that he has important work to do and who dares to disobey Jungkook after all everyone is afraid of him.

The exact same thing happens with Taehyung who also gives his friends some excuse to go home late.

Jimin was a bit worried seeing his behavior but Taehyung would definitely tell him if something was urgent like that.Since he hadn't told him anything himself, it wouldn't be right to bother him by asking. So he didn't ask Taehyung much about it.

On the other hand, Jimin and Yoongi's friendship began to grow deeper. They began to spend more time with each other.Jimin's fear of Yoongi is slowly starting to diminish. He feels very happy whenever he spends time with Yoongi.

Besides Taehyung,he has found someone in his life who really cares about him.

Jungkook felt a pain in the back of his head as his head made a contact with the hard wall.

It was Taehyung who pressed him against the wall.Bcz of sudden push Jungkook was hit on the head.Jungkook groaned in pain.

"What the hell was that?Oh-h my head..."
Jungkook held his head and closed his eyes bcz of sharp pain which made Taehyung worried but Taehyung being Taehyung.

"Uhh hey so-r-rry.i didn't i mean it was an accident so you don't need to be acting like pushy."Taehyung rolled his eyes dramatically.

"Yeah it just was an accident. I got it." Saying that Jungkook turned around and nodding his head in understanding way.When Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder to say something and then immediately Jungkook turned around and pinned Taehyung's front against the wall.Now Taehyung's back was facing Jungkook and Jungkook pressed himself with Taehyung's back And the two of them were so close that Taehyung could feel Jungkook's hot breath on his neck.

Taehyung gulped.Jungkook's breathing sound was ringing in his ear.

"Do you know what is the difference between you and me?"Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear started nibbling his earlobe.He whined when Jungkook's wet tongue brushed against his earlobe.

When he didn't get an answer from Taehyung he bit his earlobe causing a moan escaped from Taehyung's mouth and put his hands on the wall and shut his eyes off.

"NO!!How do I know what is going on in your dung-filled head? You tell yourself what is the difference between us."
Taehyung said with a shaking deep voice.

Jungkook chuckled. " The difference is that you are hurting me every fucking time whenever you are wanting it and I'm not even complaining about it."

"Listen Dear Kim."Jungkook seductively said and got more closer to him.
"Don't take my silence as my weakness.Haven't you seen how the lion sits quietly waiting for his prey?
And i'm the lion you are the prey of mine.You should fear of me."