𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

y/n woke up at 10, they knew they had to meet up with akaza at 2pm, but right now their phone was almost vibrating off of the nightstand in their room. y/n groaned and sat up while stretching, they were about to yawn before a pillow hit them right in the face.

"get your damn phone, you lazy ass." sanemi had his hair in a small ponytail, he put his hair up in a ponytail when it got on his nerves. "at least turn it on silent so i can fucking study."

"...you study?" y/n looked at sanemi with a dropped jaw, their hair was slightly messy from sleeping and the pillow, but they didn't care. "also, i am loving the ponytail, my man. 10/10 from me, you're slaying, 'nemi."

"do you ever shut the fuck up?" sanemi huffed to himself while averting his eyes, he'd never admit it, but their compliments made him happy. "i don't put my hair up for you."

"yeah, yeah. that tough guy act doesn't work on me, bro." y/n waved their hand dismissively while picking up their phone and laying back on their bed. sanemi ignored them and rolled his eyes while continuing to study for chemistry.

y/n's minions

muzan
who changed the gc name.

daki <3
idk, but i think it fits

gyu !
mhm, agreed

y/n >:)
HEYYY i love
the new gc name
who changed it?

douma :']
ME! ME!!! I DID!!!!

koku
liar.

douma :']
WHAT?! i am
NOT lying

muzan
😑

akaza :]
stfu doshit.

y/n >:)
NAWW JIT CALLED
DOUMA DOSHIT

nakime
THATS CRAZYYY

douma :']
AKAZA YOURE SO MEAN
TO ME

akaza :]
k

kaigaku
back to the gc name..
i think kokushibo changed it

y/n >:)
wait fr? i don't
believe you bro

daki
HUH?!??! i did
not see that coming

gyu
neither did i

koku
he's telling the truth.
i did.

muzan
wtf is wrong with all
of you.

akaza :]
y/n, can we meet up now?
i don't want to wait :(

y/n >:)
ofc! i'll be there in
like 10 mins
*liked by akaza :]

akaza :]
okay, i can't wait <3
*liked by y/n >:)

daki
how tf you gonna make plans
RIGHT in front of us

douma :']
IS THAT WHAT YOU ASKED
Y/N WHEN YOU TEXTED THEM
YESTERDAY???

gyu
fuck.

muzan
all of you shut up

y/n was pretty much done getting ready by now, they were getting dressed and everything else while texting. sanemi had glanced up at them a few times, but he tried to make his glances hidden so they wouldn't see.

"where are you going?" sanemi asked while leaning his chin on his palm, he was sitting with his legs criss-cross applesauce (i didn't now how to explain it. kms.) and his elbow was resting on his textbook.