𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

"dude, shut up your hair looks fine." y/n woke up to sanemi's voice, usually they slept through it, but for some reason their sixth sense activated. "i can see it, it fits you. quit talkin' bad about your hair."

"why the fuck do you sound so nice right now?" y/n literally sat up so fast it was like they ascended out of bed. sanemi flinched slightly from their voice, the person he was talking to had their brows furrowed from his sudden flinch.

"mind your damn business!" sanemi glared half-heartedly at his roommate who ignored him and peeked over his shoulder, y/n noticed genya on facetime with sanemi.

"genya!" y/n's face brightened while they shoved sanemi over to talk to genya. "it's been so long, i haven't seen you in forever!"

sanemi flushed slightly since y/n was leaning so close to him so genya could see them better, genya was always polite since sanemi talked about y/n sometimes. y/n met sanemi and genya like two years ago and has been rooming with sanemi for a year.

"oh.. hi, y/n." genya had a shy smile on his face, he had always thought that y/n was pretty. "are you and sanemi going to visit soon?"

"..are we?" y/n turned their head to look at sanemi, their face was so close that he could barely think straight. "that'd be so fun."

"yeah.. uh, whatever you want." sanemi spoke before he could stop himself, y/n grinned cheekily, making him realize what he said. "FUCK, i didn't mean that. genya i gotta go, this idiot is driving me insane."

"NOOOO!!! BUT–" y/n wrestled with sanemi for his laptop enough to peek their head into the camera, "genya, the hair is amazing! i love it!"

sanemi hung up the video call a couple seconds after that, they stopped wrestling and just stared at each other for a few seconds.

"okay, get the hell out."

"..what?"

: ̗̀ 11:27

y/n was currently doing a walk of shame to giyuu and kokushibo's dorm, sanemi literally picked them and their main bookbag up and threw them out. y/n didn't even have their keys to get back in if sanemi locked the door.

y/n blew a strand of hair out of their face before knocking on the door, they huffed to themselves before hearing and seeing the door in front of them opening. kokushibo was standing there with a harsh gaze, but when he saw it was y/n he softened.

"you're early... did you miss.. me?" kokushibo smirked slightly while leaning towards y/n, they looked at him with a deadpan. kokushibo's head tilted while he frowned slightly, usually y/n reacted at least a little to his teasing.

y/n huffed and walked in the dorm right past kokushibo, he was a bit baffled by their attitude. giyuu raised his head from his desk and smiled slightly at y/n, they sighed and sat down next to him.

"sanemi kicked me out of the dorm today." y/n pouted while crossed their arms, kokushibo was slightly offended that they preferred to vent to giyuu and not him. "so that's why i'm here so early."

"why'd he kick you out?" giyuu hummed quietly while brushing a strand of hair behind their ear, y/n shrugged, they weren't really that bothered but it was funny seeing their reactions.

kokushibo closed the door and walked over to them, kokushibo sat on the left of y/n and started sulking. giyuu glanced over with a slightly cocky look in his eyes, earning a glare from kokushibo who grabbed y/n's arm gently with a pout.

"i want attention too, n/n.." kokushibo's hair was extra fluffy today since he had it down and not in his usual ponytail, he was laying his head down on y/n's arm and looking up at them.