Pihu

The marriage got over successfully, after the wedding, both groom and bride went off to their destination, that is king Harshat's state.

...........

All the rituals were done properly, till now no one knew that behind that ghunghat it is Tara, not Nayana. "Pratham rani! Get her ready for today's night" the king ordered the 1st queen.

The queen took Tara to a room, she opened her ghunghat and removed her jewelleries "take these clothes and go get bathed , later you will serve the king,understood?" She said in a rough voice. Tara nodded and went away.

"I have heard about princess Nayna's beauty , sure she is beautiful than the queens present in the palace , but not like the rumors said" The queen got upset , the king bought another woman.

.........

Tara sat alone in the room. Soon Harshat joined her , as soon as he saw her face , he screamed "Who are you!!?? And what are you doing here!? Where is Nayna?!" Tara stood up from the bed "I am Tara , Nayna's big sister , you asked for King Darshan's daughter right? Here I am" "But I asked for Nayna!!" She smiled "you said your daughter or war , choose! You never mentioned which daughter"

Astonished by her statement, he went towards the door , before he could walk out , Tara stopped him "Uh huh , you cannot go outside tonight, today is our first night" He got angrier "First night my foot! I will never touch you!!"

"Who said I will let you touch me? But you cannot go outside tonight" frustratedly he said "If I stay here and not touch you , what will we do?!" "Sleep" she smiled "we will sleep peacefully together"

"I will not stay in this room tonight, I am going to 1st Queen's room" He was about to leave but Tara screamed "Raja Harshat!!! If you dare to leave this room" she stopped , the king turned back and said "say it , what will you do huh?!" She smirked "I will say that you were not able to get excited, you were not able to satisfy me , in shame , you went out"

"What!!" He screamed "Oh ho Mr Akru stop screaming" she lied down on the one side of the bed "let's sleep"

..............................................

Nayna found a bag of clothes and food as said by her sister , inside that bag there was a note for her "remember Nayna, from now on,you are Pihu , you are no longer the princess of Nazabgar"

Nayna, no longer existed , from now on her only existence was Pihu.

She somehow managed to clear the mini forest with the help of the map Tara made for her , after reaching the bandargah she took a small boat to reach the bigger bandargah.

............

At the bigger bandargah, she was about to get up but a worker stopped her and asked for her name "My name is Nay-Pihu , my name is Pihu" she stuttered "Its first time I saw someone struggling to say their own name" the worker laughed.

After getting on the ship , she felt relief. But soon sadness and fear attacked her , she is all alone now , what will she do? What will happen to her sister? Her state was not doing that good too , what will happen to her people? All these questions were engulfing her.

The night was getting darker , settling down in one of the rooms of the ship , she decided to sleep off her worries for now.