last goodbye: Papa iv x gn! reader

I don't think there are any
warning for thus chapter

You may sit back and enjoy

Also credits to the artist of the picture, I really love it.

It's a master piece

NOW PLAYING:

Life Eternal by Ghost b.c.

He knew it, he knew it was his last night. He couldn't sleep. He had to see them one last time before he had to let go. He had to see his ghoul lover. Papa and Y/n had started dating secretly months ago. He had promised them that this summer, as Papa and with the power he now had, he would change the rules and finally be able to date them publicly.

The rule was simple, old as time and strict as the Bible. No human could date a ghoul. If someone dated a ghoul, it would be punished with death. It was clear. A huge risk for them to take, but the two loved each other dearly. When Sister found out about their relationship, she immediately moved with the action. Papa begged her not to kill the poor ghoul that he so dearly loved. So, he had to make a deal with her. The deal was for him to give his life instead. It was cruel, he knew, but all he could do was pray that Y/n would forgive him for leaving them.

He stood up from his bed and walked to the door of his room. Outside of it stood Alpha and Omega. His older brother's most trusted ghouls. They would be the ones taking him with the rise of the sun to the basement, where he would have his head cut off. He would love to have his own ghouls instead, but Imperator refused to allow it because there was a possibility they might let him escape. He opened the door and got greeted by the piercing eyes of Omega.

"May we help you, Papa?"

His deep Stern voice spoke, emotionless. Papa took a breath and looked at him again after a few moments.

"I please for you to tell Y/n to meet me in the gardens,over your watch of course. I would like to have my last talk with them."

Papa ordered, getting a nod as a response, as the ghoul made his way to the ghoul campers. Alpha moved his head, signing for the pope go start walking to the garden with him, to meet up with the others. The walked down the dark hallway that was only lightened by the sun of the August moon. The starts were clearly seen too. Papa smiled to the memory of him and his lover stargazing. The stars reminded him of their eyes. Those eyes he truly treasured. He promised to himself to be one of them when he dies so he could watch over his beloved and fulfill his promise of "I'll always be with you".

Soon they got to the gardens. The once glowing red roses were now looking dead under the pale moonlight. Their surroundings looked just as colorless as Papa's soul at the moment. He wasn't ready to let go. Not now, not ever. He had made plans that he wanted to do in the future. He had dreams about the two. But all of his imaginations were now slammed against the wall and are running down his face with the shape of tears, just at the moment he saw his lover standing next to Omega.

They weren't wearing their mask or their normal ghoul uniform. A plain black tshirt hang over their upper body, covering their chest and stomach while it was paired with a pair of dark green basketball shorts. Their hair was a mess and dried tears were staining their face while new ones fell from their eyes in order to replace the ones.