I KNOW THE END

I KNOW THE END

CAST

Winona Ryder as
NATASHA GREEN

-"No no no! You dick! There's blood splatter on my essay!"

Jamie Kennedy as
RANDY MEEKS

-"You're letting your history with him cloud your goddamn judgement

judgement. Come on! You're cleverer than that."

Alicia Silverstone as
CASSIE STEVENS

-"Picking between Harvard and Yale was supposed to be the hardest part of my teenage years

the hardest part of my teenage years. But no. That would
be too easy. We have to survive a wannabe freaking horror movie, instead."

[ Additional Cast ]
Young!Natalie Portman as Sarah Green
Lauren Graham as Christina Green
Fairuza Balk as Karen Kolchak
Paul Wesley as Eddie Stevens
Christian Slater as Kevin Holmes-Kinglsey
Neve Campbell as Sidney Prescott
Skeet Ulrich as Billy Loomis
Matthew Lillard as Stu Macher
Rose McGowan as Tatum Riley
Courtney Cox as Gale Weathers
David Arquette as Dewey Riley

A/N
Welcome to I Know The End! Personally I think Randy deserved a lot better in Scream (as most of the general fanbase), so in this fic I'll (like Randy would) let the geek get the girl (hopefully)

i have adjusted the timeline by changing it so that the woodsboro murders begin on monday and end on sunday, instead of only having it last from wednesday to saturday. this was solely because it made it easier for me to fit chapters into a larger timescale.

also please bear with me and my shitty cover lmao. i'm not artistic at all and the cover shop i usually use is on a hiatus. 

I hope you enjoy!

DISCLAIMER
I do not own the Scream franchise, all rights go to the rightful owners. However, I do own Natasha, Cassie, Sarah, Christina, and any other characters that you don't recognise. I own Natasha, Cassie, Sarah, and their family's lines and actions. If you have any questions that you want to clear up, private message me or comment and I'll try my best to answer and clear anything up. 

WARNING
I Know The End will contain strong language, heavy violence, child death, mental illnesses, gore, horror elements, alcoholism, and heavy violence.

STARTED: 20/12/22
COMPLETED: TBD